TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Illinois National Guard heads to DC to help with potential armed riots: ‘It’s surreal, but it’s also not unplanned for’ - Chicago Tribune

An internal FBI memo issued this week also warned of possible armed protest in all 50 state capitals, though it’s unclear whether Gov. J.B. Pritzker will activate any troops to increase security in Springfield. The governor’s spokeswoman did not respond to a request for comment.
Those who are military police or have law enforcement experience will be armed and allowed to use legal force if necessary, including the 18 Illinois Air Guard members who deployed Thursday. As they boarded a C-130 Hercules aircraft bound for Washington, they all had long guns strapped across their chests and handguns holstered on their hips.

The 20th is going to be an interesting day ...................

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Damn violent right-wing extremists.

8pkQnFO.jpg

RTEVYWT.jpg

Last edited:

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Jade Sacker doesn't with for CNN

She's technically a contractor for CNN. If that makes a difference to you, and wasting your time focusing on meaningless technicalities makes you feel better about the whole situation, go for it buddy. I would expect nothing less from the left.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
She's technically a contractor for CNN. If that makes a difference to you, and wasting your time focusing on meaningless technicalities makes you feel better about the whole situation, go for it buddy.

She is?

Funny the Snopes article didn't mention that

Please show me the source of your information

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
She is?

Funny the Snopes article didn't mention that

Please show me the source of your information
It surprises you that the ministry of truth, aka "fact checkers" would cherry-pick facts to manipulate the narrative in the lefts favour? Well gee, colour me surprised.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
She's technically a contractor for CNN. If that makes a difference to you, and wasting your time focusing on meaningless technicalities makes you feel better about the whole situation, go for it buddy. I would expect nothing less from the left.
Sacker is a freelance photojournalist who documented the pro-Trump mob storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. She is not, nor has she ever been, employed by CNN.

Matt Dornic, the head of strategic communications for CNN Worldwide, wrote on Twitter that “no one named Jade Sacker works for CNN.”

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
It surprises you that the ministry of truth, aka "fact checkers" would cherry-pick facts to manipulate the narrative in the lefts favour? Well gee, colour me surprised.

Source please for her being a CNN contractor.

A payslip or bank statement or invoice (she is listed as a freelance photo journalist) would be fine.

I don't believe allegations made on forums and websites any longer - too many people simply posting stuff to suit narratives.

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Source please for her being a CNN contractor.

A payslip or bank statement or invoice (she is listed as a freelance photo journalist) would be fine.

I don't believe allegations made on forums and websites any longer - too many people simply posting stuff to suit narratives.
Since CNN paying her for footage, photos and quotes as a contractor doesn't count as "being an employee", lets all focus on nitpicking about that.

She's obviously one of those right-wing extremists since she stormed the capital with Antifa members while they were all disguised as Trump supporters. :popcorn:

Last edited:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Since CNN paying her for footage, photos and quotes as a contractor doesn't count as "being am employee", lets all focus on nitpicking about that.

She's obviously one of those right-wing extremists since she stormed the capital with Antifa members while they were all disguised as Trump supporters. :popcorn:

Firstly, proof please that CNN paid Jade Sacker for anything.

Secondly, if I take a photo that's worthy of Getty Images paying me for it does that makes me a Getty Images employee?

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Firstly, proof please that CNN paid Jade Sacker for anything.

Secondly, if I take a photo that's worthy of Getty Images paying me for it does that makes me a Getty Images employee?
I don't know why I still get surprised by the amount denial from the left when it comes to things like this. I have to remind myself that you still can't see CNN for what they are, and actually believe the completely false narratives they fabricate daily.

This here is the reason why I no longer waste my time sharing things anywhere that you will see them. This was one of the last threads on this forum which was about sharing real news with mostly rational individuals. Today it has become the equivalent of Twitter, just like most of the other echo chamber threads.

No matter how petty and meaningless something is, you will all try to defend the left and dishonest far-left media, forcing me to invest an unreasonable amount of time into defending the most basic claims, which I don't even care about. My main point is that none of these people are right-wing, and were in fact Antifa and friends pretending to be Trump supporters. The fact that she has an extensive history of being contracted by CNN and other dishonest left-wing media agencies is just a bonus.

This is her career. The fact that you could even entertain the idea that she gave CNN content for free is laughable, and while I understand you have an extreme partisan bias, I'm disappointed that you can be so ignorant.

Anderson Cooper refers to her as a CNN contributor when he interviewed Sullivan.

Her own website listed CNN as a client but it has since been scrubbed from the internet: https://www.jadesacker.com/about

Last edited: