STS

Mafia Detective
Ashli Babbitt had a criminal record.

Does that normally mean something for you guys?

I can't quite recall what was said by you guys when someone who has a criminal record is killed by law enforcement.

"Good riddance?"

konfab

Honorary Master
Always enlightening to see people revealing their true selves...

How does your hard-on for cold blooded murder square with your whining about your precious rights being curtailed by a curfew?
Exactly the same way I can square off killing someone for violating someone's individual rights.

wbot

Expert Member
Also they're attacking businesses yet again in good ol Portland. What a great city and what a great country

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Seperate post. They don't have anything to do with each other. This isn't the DC only thread, it's the riots one
Sounds to me they're pushing the same narrative? They're linking events at the Capitol to BLM and Antifa while trying to paint the 3rd group as victims.

wbot

Expert Member
Sounds to me they're pushing the same narrative? They're linking events at the Capitol to BLM and Antifa while trying to paint the 3rd group as victims.
No. They're showing one of the identified guys who was in the Capitol and who was arrested. They've also identified guys from the right like the viking dude etc. People say only Trump supporters entered the Capitol which is false.

Who says the third group are victims? Pretty much everyone I've seen are saying what they did was wrong and just the same as what antifa/blm have been doing throughout 2020