Vodacom BBM / BIS service down?

Bosvark@

Expert Member
It seems once again that Vodacom has issues. I have no BIS access to internet and BBM / email / not going through. I called the VC Call centre and they confirmed "some" issues with BIS and blackberry - AGAIN!

No longer acceptable.

spike_za

yeah same here gave up trying to get hold of vodacom after 5 attempts reslted in my call being dropped :-(

medicnick83

Paramedic
My BB was dead all day too, I went and spent the day with girlfriend in Kalk Bay, Muizenberg, Simon's Town.
All day, my BB moaned about no signal, no matter where we were.
Then when I got home, I restarted phone, still nothing, and then suddenly, it went mad! :mad:

ismailra

I'm also experiencing problems with 8520. Only works over home wifi/adsl.

Bosvark@

Expert Member
Vodacom service = no browsing, email, bbm
Switch to wireless netowrk = all fine!

mmm - tricky one - wonder where the problem is? I see RED!

JoseP

It seems once again that Vodacom has issues. I have no BIS access to internet and BBM / email / not going through. I called the VC Call centre and they confirmed "some" issues with BIS and blackberry - AGAIN!

No longer acceptable.

I wouldn't know since I ported to Cell C after the 100mb drama.
Cell C - the power is in your hands :D

AirWolf

Honorary Master
My BB was dead all day too, I went and spent the day with girlfriend in Kalk Bay, Muizenberg, Simon's Town.
All day, my BB moaned about no signal, no matter where we were.
Then when I got home, I restarted phone, still nothing, and then suddenly, it went mad! :mad:

Interesting, you were with your girlfriend, and yet your Blackberry gripped your attention :p.