Vodacom Problems: Slow Throughput, trying to Connect, DNS, High Latency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yip, was getting them as well but it seems like someone has sorted it out as all the sites that were giving problems are fine now. No more DNS errors for now anyway.
 
CBD Cape Town - there is no network - wtf ? been like this since about 8am - using GPRS - better than nothing. Wakey wakey Vodacom
 
International traffic currently slow or dead?

Anyone getting this problem?

Cant facebook.
Cant iGoogle.
Cant cnn.com.

Can IOL.
Can Rapport.
Can mybrodaband.

Problems?

edit: looks like .com only. I can bbc.co.uk.
 
Last edited:
I hit a number of page reset errors while checking out some of sevenworth's pics in the gallery. Internet APN, PPBD.
 
I hit a number of page reset errors while checking out some of sevenworth's pics in the gallery. Internet APN, PPBD.

I've been having a few problems with the forum too but I'm on ADSL now so it might not be your connection.
 
General internet issue then it would seem? Maybe Ivy is on a cruise ship and due to the load they ran through SAT3? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X