We are at war!

bdt

Executive Member
hj2k_x said:
Shoot the guy in the leg, then, when he is down, in the head, then get a family member to shoot you in the arm or something using the intruder's gun( just a flesh wound, and from some distance- and make sure to wipe off the prints afterwards) then you can say he shot you first and whatever followed really was self-defence. That should get you off.
Not to be a party-pooper, on what is clearly a highly emotive subject, but care of that great (if somewhat implausible) show, I'm compelled to remind you of that bothersome little matter of GSR - and, notwithstanding the other shortcomings our authorities have, our forensics can be pretty good (depending on the case, sadly)
-bdt

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
The intruder doesnt have to brandish a real gun for you to feel your life is in danger.

bdt

Executive Member
VJB 449 said:
I am a white person and consider myself an African. Thus I assume the reference to African men had no connotation to their race.
At LAST someone else sees this mealy-mouthed dirty little roundabout I see all over the damn place :mad: (on this forum, and in our papers- pretty much everywhere 'news' is reported) ..I happen to be a honky, but I was born and have lived my entire life on African soil, in the South African cultural milieu - and, as our prez says: "I am an African". So, how about calling a spade a spade eh? (and no, for the slow readers, that's not a racist slur) ..kudos VJB for airing this, you took the necessary first step I was hesitating on. :eek:
-bdt

Kimosabe

I often think about what would happen if some ferker had to break in to my place.

If i had to shoot him, which would not come lightly. I would shoot, hopefully wounding the bastard. If no cops came a running, which is not likely! i would get rid of the body my self. There is no way in hell i am going to jail cos some body broke into my house. Thats the stupidist idea i've ever heard.

Shoot the ferker and ask questions later. let the ferker bleed to death. I dont care what the Government sez, they can goto hell. I will defend what is mine, my family and friends. If that means killing someone, that wants to take that away from me, i will kill. I think most of us would, when your looking at someone in your house, i dont think your going to stop your self from attacking that someone, just cos some high and mighty law say u must. Its all a load of BS.

I will never raise children in this country, i wont let them witness the fear and terror for there lives. Its my right as a human to live in safety. I will soon move to NZ and leave this hell hole behind me. I dont care if ppl say i am not a true south african. Why would i want to be part of something that is built on fear and death.

And when one day i am in New Zealand working, in what ever job comes my way, i will tell whom ever will listen that South Africa is a place that they should have nothing to do with.

Ever wonder why they call it the brain drain? cos anyone with half a brain cell could see that this is a **** hole and leave.

Last edited:

pupa

Banned
tibby.dude said:
Agreed but some forumites will do well to remember that there are non-whites on this forum as well and saying things that we have a genetic predosition to steal because of our genes is frankly rather racist.

Pupa crossed the line here so why are you censoring me and not him ???.

While it might not seem to be a big deal to you as a whitey it certainly matters to me.

So let me know whether this forum caters for all of us or only for some of us.

It was not being racist like you see it in my comment. Its all in your mind, if it bother you I cannot help for that. The point is that I am refering to the etnic customs. A persons whole way of actions and progress, war mongering etc also comes from genes. You get dogs that bite vicously like pitbull terriers, tempers. If I am now a racist because of fact and I state a pitbull terrier genes is determining his actions then so be it. Facts is Facts, Your genes determine also your moods and actions in life. Africa as a whole is prove to that.

pupa

Banned
mccrack said:
What a suprise another news related article turned racist .....

wow

Its how secure the PPL feel about themselves that turn these in racist interactions! Anyway these race zealots irritates the hell out of me as they take everything personally, but what they say about Christians and Afrikaners is OK. Typical of their distorted frame of mind. I am proud of my heritage and genes and nobody can do or say anything to change my mind on that, Their ethnic heritage or for that matter genes, created a condition where they were eons behind the rest of the then civilised world and that they cannot except. They are experts in degenerating whatever is given to them. Why and Cheers!

Last edited:

Kimosabe

Its the same old thing, someone that isn't white losing a debat, most of the time goes to the race card. Cos of course we are being racist. Where white. damn how stupid of me, and here was me thinking all along that anyone can be racist. But alas i am wrong, its only white people that can do that. Jeez wizz and all that malarky.

And before someone jumps up and down, i moved to sa in hope that it would work.

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
pupa said:
It was not being racist like you see it in my comment. Its all in your mind, if it bother you I cannot help for that. The point is that I am refering to the etnic customs. A persons whole way of actions and progress, war mongering etc also comes from genes. You get dogs that bite vicously like pitbull terriers, tempers. If I am now a racist because of fact and I state a pitbull terrier genes is determining his actions then so be it. Facts is Facts, Your genes determine also your moods and actions in life. Africa as a whole is prove to that.

Tibby and all other of ur friends this is not a racist comment.

But sadly what pupa is saying is true and the black people of south africa havent done much to proof that wrong. Every person is afraid of black people in the sense that u dont know if the person wants to atack u or maybe if the person walks past ur house is he watching ur house.

Another thing not all black people are bad I know that but the majority is doing everything in their power to show us they dont care about killing white people or commiting a crime.

Xarog

Honorary Master
pupa said:
What a load of BS. Dog breed have been specifically inbred for generations before they start showing different tempraments, it's not something that just *happens*. The fact that people tend to freely procreate with others means that this kind of selective breeding is impossible.

You have absolutely NO justification for postulating that a person with an increased melanin production in the skin will also have genes which promote a more aggressive behaviour in general.

And there's still a RAGING debate as to whether people's behaviour is determined by enviromental factors (i.e. how they were raised) or whether it's because of genes, like you say. Unless I'm mistaken, you're no expert anthropologist, so I think you better check your facts and bring sources next time you want to make wild claims.

Regarding the topic at hand : I say bury the bliksems. Seriously, who's going to report a few gunshots they heard to the police? assuming you can bury them by morning, who would know what actually happened?

Afrikane

Mmm, What I do know is this; if I am at home and somebody breaks in I will defend my wife and children to the death if I am in a position to do so. If that means a murder conviction then so be it but nobody is going to harm my family if I can prevent it. And, I don't care if the fuqwit brings a knife to a gunfight, his ass will be shot to hell and gone. Philosophical arguments about how your family will cope with you in prison are moot if inaction on your part has led to one of them being harmed or killed.

ajak

Expert Member
This Is A Joke

DigitalSoldier said:
Tibby and all other of ur friends this is not a racist comment.

But sadly what pupa is saying is true and the black people of south africa havent done much to proof that wrong. Every person is afraid of black people in the sense that u dont know if the person wants to atack u or maybe if the person walks past ur house is he watching ur house.

Another thing not all black people are bad I know that but the majority is doing everything in their power to show us they dont care about killing white people or commiting a crime.
JOKE
Leave the black peeeps alone,what will we do without them(someone has to do the dirty work):D :D :D

pupa

Banned
Xarog said:
The fact that people tend to freely procreate with others means that this kind of selective breeding is impossible.

Sound a nimble idea but it as shown in animals that in breed can suddenly return with the next batch off off spring. It is a proven fact that pit-bull terriers have that specific dangerous trait in them, even if cross bred with other dogs. That why the GVT want or maybe by now have banned them. Fact no fiction. Why would it be different with humans?

You have absolutely NO justification for postulating that a person with an increased melanin production in the skin will also have genes which promote a more aggressive behaviour in general.

I did not state that. I was posturing the actions of the specific violent crimes we have lately, what are the origins or reasons for this? I do not know but there is a tendency for black South Africans to be more violent in crimes. I did not at any point posture that that means all blacks. That was Tibbys assumption because I said so and I am an white Afrikaner. I had these feeble reactions for a long time now and ignore them. I state facts I see and hear everyday and I do not need to search for them in an artificial Wikipedia

And there's still a RAGING debate as to whether people's behaviour is determined by enviromental factors (i.e. how they were raised) or whether it's because of genes, like you say. Unless I'm mistaken, you're no expert anthropologist, so I think you better check your facts and bring sources next time you want to make wild claims.

I have my beliefs are are allowed to air them. You prove me wrong, why must i prove you to be correct or wrong. Give facts so I can alter my beliefs without jumping to the gun like Tibby and Kie!

Regarding the topic at hand : I say bury the bliksems. Seriously, who's going to report a few gunshots they heard to the police? assuming you can bury them by morning, who would know what actually happened?

This is the problem, if you do within reason and then a murder docket is opened against you. You get locked up, and will be raped if they know why! before you can defend yourself! If you are a white and Afrikaans then its not the criminal in your house that is at fault its your perceived racism. You should have invited him the do as he please and leave!. No guarantees as when he does he will kill you, rape your wife and kids and maybe kill them too!

The problem is the laws protect the criminal in this country! The citizen is at large and the GVT is unwilling and unable to do anything about it! Ditto

captainwifi

pupa, ajak and tibbs
ok how do I put this.... try and not engage in some sort triangular debate especially with racial undertones. Lets keep the forum information rich and offended outbursts to a minimum.

bdt

Executive Member
captainwifi said:
pupa, ajak and tibbs
ok how do I put this.... try and not engage in some sort triangular debate especially with racial undertones. Lets keep the forum information rich and offended outbursts to a minimum.
:D ..is it just me, or does anyone else get a chill from the sheer freakiness of a call for calm from captainwifi, of all people?! :eek:
-bdt
(PS, it's funny: laugh)

ajak

Expert Member
I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.
G. K. Chesterton:D

Xarog

Honorary Master
pupa said:
Sound a nimble idea but it as shown in animals that in breed can suddenly return with the next batch off off spring. It is a proven fact that pit-bull terriers have that specific dangerous trait in them, even if cross bred with other dogs. That why the GVT want or maybe by now have banned them. Fact no fiction. Why would it be different with humans?
Because humans have not been selectively inbred for the last 5 000 years. Dogs came from wolves, who were otherwise breeding as humans do. Have there been any recorded drastic changes in wild wolves that I'm unaware of?

It is known that some pit bulls are aggressive, but you always get the exceptions that aren't. You have yet to show that aggressiveness and a casual attitude towards the lives of others is a particular trait of people with a high melanin content in their skin. I've seen plenty of aggressive white guys, too - and plenty of them had a very casual attitude towards the lives of others too. So where's your justification for the claims that it's only black people, and that it's somehow in their genes?

I did not state that. I was posturing the actions of the specific violent crimes we have lately, what are the origins or reasons for this? I do not know but there is a tendency for black South Africans to be more violent in crimes. I did not at any point posture that that means all blacks. That was Tibbys assumption because I said so and I am an white Afrikaner
It's a far more reasonable explanation that black people in the country have become disillusioned with the empty promises of riches when the old apartheid govt. was finally ousted.

I have my beliefs are are allowed to air them. You prove me wrong, why must i prove you to be correct or wrong. Give facts so I can alter my beliefs without jumping to the gun like Tibby and Kie!
If you claim something is right, it's up to you to prove it. I told you that your claim is baseless, and that the relative experts on the subject disagree with each other. And you have yet to explain why something as minor as melanin content in the skin could be related to increased aggression.

neio

Banned
I have to disagree that black people are genetically predisposed to violence, I know a lot of black folks who abour violence. Being violent is not a genetic trait, it's more a factor of the environment where you grow up, violence begets violence. Unfortunatly tribal wars is something a lot of africans live with everyday and so you can say that a lot of africans are violent, but the statement that its genetics is patently untrue.

pupa

Banned
neio said:
I have to disagree that black people are genetically predisposed to violence, I know a lot of black folks who abour violence. Being violent is not a genetic trait, it's more a factor of the environment where you grow up, violence begets violence. Unfortunatly tribal wars is something a lot of africans live with everyday and so you can say that a lot of africans are violent, but the statement that its genetics is patently untrue.

Prove it! like with the pitbull terriers? They do not grow up with "war" ?????