We are at war!

pupa

Banned
mooK said:
pupa, you're making a leap of judgement.

Africa is fcked up because the leaders are corrupt. They're after the rich western white man's life, they want to live the good life, not in 10 years, NOW! And their people suffer in the extreme because of this. They too, want to live a good life and the majority is unable to becaus of their corrupt leaders who don't actually give a damn about improving their poor's situation.The poor are in a situation where they simply don't have any choice in the matter. Their situation makes them the way they are, not because they happen to be black and their *genes* do.

So from this if all African leaders are so corrupt, even Tibby's GVT, and without morals and feel nothing for their people, What does this make the citizens that voted them in power and to death supports them even after what Zuma did he still have his huge following and will be voted for president!!

If not genes? is it the IQ or both, please explain!http://www.vdare.com/Sailer/050911_new_orleans.htm

kilo39

Executive Member
Justify this, Apartheid again? or genes or circumstances? remember the tyre necklace's
pupa - I am not going to look at your link on necklacing :eek:

SO FOLLOWING PREVIOUS STATEMENTS, were these guys racists, were they Boers from South Africa, are we descendants from them or are these locals only using apartheid as excuse for their violence
Aah! The 'protests' are directed at business - but really at the government (for non-delivery.) The 'violence' is directed at all people: yes we read the shock stories in the paper but I guarantee the horror stories are across the board (farm murders excluded.) ALL are affected.

pupa

Banned
kilo39 said:
pupa - I am not going to look at your link on necklacing :eek:

Nope its a blog regards to the gene research and IQ as related to various circumstance like violence! I will also not look at such cruel links for that matter, I hate to see suffering. I get emotional to easy

kilo39

Executive Member
aah pupa - whatever - you can't tell me a whole race has a genetic defect - or even the amount of people taking part in crime in this country is somehow genetic... there are too many... the gene thing is an aberration - it is not the norm in a population. BTW I did look at your other links - about percentages of race and crime... yes may be true - but these are the people at the bottom of the economic ladder - stands to reason crime/violence would be more prevalent amongst them. If there are no values nothing can be of value - and no appreciation of value - therefore destroy. The people with the least to lose have the most to gain -.

Xarog

Honorary Master
Where did I claim only black people, That's what you said. I am referring to Africa as a whole. As for the genes violent tendencys can be atributed to heritage
So afrikaners are prone to violence too?

I wondered when this will start? I though so, Now you blame Apartheid. This black violence is not only here, Rwanda, Chad, etc etc
So? The whole of Africa was colonised at one point - you think that's not going to cause MAJOR economic and social upheavals? 100 years is *nothing* when waiting for the dust from such events to settle. It's still going to take years for Africa to calm down - and it would be true of any other place if it was subjected to similar treatment.

You can tell me nothing, You have not disproved it either so we agree to disagree. Fact remain the violent crimes is more apparent with black folk even in history. During wars they killed all folk, woman and baby's. I do not know about the Boers killing all and sundry, only warriors
I guess Hitler was black too? :rolleyes:

Besides, that can easily be attributed to cultural differences, so it's not clear that it's genetic.

But then again I am not the expert, You seem to be but did not convince me! In Pit-bull terriers its a fact Genes may play a role. Ask your Wikipedia, maybe you get your prove there! Where is the information about the experts views on this. It was also a known fact that the vikings were cruel and powerful, how do you account for that... Also apartheid! Maybe the Boers were vikings?
I say that in this case, cultural influences play a far greater role than genetics.

You forget that we are not pitbulls. you can easily see the difference between a pitbull and a maltese poodle. This can't really be said of humans. Dogs vary from 25cm in height when fully grown to a whopping 1.5m. Aside from dwarfism, when last did you see a human being less than 1m tall? You don't get humans that typically reach 3m tall either. Humans are far less diverse in appearance compared to dogs, because we haven't been selectively bred for a few thousand years.

I don't think you realise just how much of an effect selective breeding has. To get to something like pitbulls, you select only the most aggressive, the meanest, the strongest dogs, and you breed them and their close relations over and over and over and over again until you have the desired result. This often means breading cousins and aunts-uncles with each other. How habitually does this happen in humans? The short answer is that it doesn't.

And African's don't need to be more violent than everyone else to survive, so there's no genetic pressure against those that aren't violent. On the other hand, in northern europe, lack of vitamin D is a decided pressure against people with dark skin - thus the people with lighter skin are more likely to survive, and over time, only those with light skin are left.

I'd say if you're determined to carry on with this analogy of yours, then you should rather be comparing pitbulls with white skin to pitbulls with black skin.

Terrie Moffitt, of the Institute of Psychiatry at King's College, London, and her colleagues, picked MAOA, the gene for a protein called monoamine oxidase-A, for their study, which has just been published in Science. Monoamine oxidase-A is an enzyme that breaks down members of an important group of neurotransmitters, the molecules that carry signals between nerve cells. These neurotransmitters include dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine, all of which help to regulate a person's mood.

There is abundant evidence that a reduced level of monoamine oxidase-A (and therefore an elevated level of these neurotransmitters) results in violent behaviour. There is also evidence that chronically low levels early in life result in an individual who is more than averagely predisposed to react violently to any given situation in adulthood, regardless of monoamine-oxidase levels at the time.
2 seconds search on Internet! I arrest my case Your honours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where's your study showing that Africans are more affected by this lack of monoamine oxidase-A compared to everyone else? :rolleyes:

daysleeper

The apparent leader then told his father: "This is not a Bruce Willis movie, this is reality. Everybody has his bad days. I'm sorry to do this to you, but this is your bad day."

hope you all sleep tight!

kingmonty

Expert Member
mooK said:
pupa, you're making a leap of judgement.

Africa is fcked up because the leaders are corrupt. They're after the rich western white man's life, they want to live the good life, not in 10 years, NOW! And their people suffer in the extreme because of this. They too, want to live a good life and the majority is unable to becaus of their corrupt leaders who don't actually give a damn about improving their poor's situation.The poor are in a situation where they simply don't have any choice in the matter. Their situation makes them the way they are, not because they happen to be black and their *genes* do.
Now I think you may be on the right track.

African societies want the riches and spoils of western life, but they want to retain their archaic tribal cultures. This is exactly what we saw in the Zuma rape trial, and IMHO, one of the reasons he was acquitted. He played Zulu culture (which to a large extent he also concocted) up against what really boils down to a Western crime. He referred to Zulu beliefs that made his behaviours seem reasonable, yet anyone who subscribes to Western intelligence found the claims rather ludicrous. This is a major and continuously growing problem, IMHO.

Back on topic and more in response to this particular post, corruption is a primary reason why African democracies fail. There is no checks and balances in place, and nothing prevents the elite from enriching themselves more and more as time goes on. Zimbabwe is an example of how power abuse leads to absolute corruption and terrible chaos. But Zimbabe is only a neighbouring example. Almost every Afican country experiences this same break down in governance in some or other strangely similar way, so concluding that something in the societal makeup of African tribal systems is causing this is certainly not entirely unreasonable then. Democracy as a governmental choice is to blame, and a better governance model should be implemented, where accountability is central to the executive level of power.

In South Africa we've indeed got a problem, where the ANC elite pulls the strings. In fact, by its very nature, the ANC cannot be held accountable for anything as it is a political party first and foremost, which happens to have shares in primary industry all over the continent, and more conveniently, pretty much runs the Trade Unions from a political point of view. There is no separation of business, religious or state powers in this organisation, and this is very unhealthy, and extremely problematic in the "democracy" sense - especially if they decide to change the political structure at will.

pupa

Banned
kingmonty said:
Now I think you may be on the right track.

African societies want the riches and spoils of western life, but they want to retain their archaic tribal cultures. This is exactly what we saw in the Zuma rape trial, and IMHO, one of the reasons he was acquitted. He played Zulu culture (which to a large extent he also concocted) up against what really boils down to a Western crime. He referred to Zulu beliefs that made his behaviours seem reasonable, yet anyone who subscribes to Western intelligence found the claims rather ludicrous. This is a major and continuously growing problem, IMHO.

Back on topic and more in response to this particular post, corruption is a primary reason why African democracies fail. There is no checks and balances in place, and nothing prevents the elite from enriching themselves more and more as time goes on. Zimbabwe is an example of how power abuse leads to absolute corruption and terrible chaos. But Zimbabwe is only a neighbouring example. Almost every African country experiences this same break down in governance in some or other strangely similar way, so concluding that something in the societal makeup of African tribal systems is causing this is certainly not entirely unreasonable then. Democracy as a governmental choice is to blame, and a better governance model should be implemented, where accountability is central to the executive level of power.

In South Africa we've indeed got a problem, where the ANC elite pulls the strings. In fact, by its very nature, the ANC cannot be held accountable for anything as it is a political party first and foremost, which happens to have shares in primary industry all over the continent, and more conveniently, pretty much runs the Trade Unions from a political point of view. There is no separation of business, religious or state powers in this organisation, and this is very unhealthy, and extremely problematic in the "democracy" sense - especially if they decide to change the political structure at will.

Best summary of this whole dabate, some can say it in short and take little effort in understanding what the poster try to impart, others need huge debate and still not see the undertone or picture! Well done

PS I tried to type as slow as I can with the hope some race zealots here can understand my point of view, without pulling the race card and insults, but it still failed! Sorry:D

It still did not impart a reason why the black criminals is more prone to violent crimes, are they more violent, more excite-able, gene related, ethnic culture as it does not seem to be only circumstantial and due to apartheid as claimed (12 years down the line). Why because it is all over Africa and black USA EU!

Last edited:

-toady-

Expert Member
*corruption is a primary reason why African democracies fail.* too right there kingmonty....

and elsewhere? do i smell the intoxicating smell of a troll in the air?
Generalisations are dangerous.

CacklinTard

rwenzori

Honorary Master
SteveV said:
I never saw such savagely violent men as the white Afrikaners I was forced to spend my national service with.

They're pretty decent fellows and quite gentle compared to the Mau-Mau, Muggabee's Shona, the Viet Cong, the German Einsatzgruppen in WW2, and so on.

ajak

Expert Member
I’ll tell you what, before I let some sick SOB murder me, I will shoot myself in the head first, and deprive him off the satisfaction of murdering me.:D :D

janvanriebeek

Banned
buying gun

you dont need to buy gun from license shop, just go to your nearest township and you can buy a gun for less than R500, with bullets

just ask your gardner, as easy as pie