This is working for me also, thanks.
thanks, this also worked for me
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
This is working for me also, thanks.
change dns 8.8.8.8
there dns servers block international access
If that's the case why is my international traffic completely screwed?
edit: Seems I was mistaken all traffic is completely screwed.
Hi WAJustinW
i upgraded my line to a 2mb and the speeds seem to be slower than before? could you please have a look at it for me?
Thanks in advanced
Anyone having issues with WA?
First they had a major outage over the weekend and now international is so slow GMail doesn't even want to open. Just changed over to my backup Afrihost account and things are working perfect.
Tried phoning WA but after 10 minutes of holding I just gave up. I'm seriously starting to think that WA has lost its touch...
@WAJustinW
Please can you explain the rolling window and star system to me in detail. Meaning, How many GB's can I use during the times of 6am and 12am before I drop down to another star. I dont care about peer to peer - I just stream a lot.
We do not have exact figures that you can or cannot use as the system is dynamic. So what ever happened today will not happen tomorrow. All we can advise is that you need to monitor your rating via the DSL console and push majority of your downloads between download plus (DL+) hours (12-6am). This will ensure that you will stay in the green zone and if you see you moving up stars then you will need to do the same so that you can start dropping down again.
@WAJustinW
Does the DL+ hours (12-6am) only apply to weekdays, or does it include weekends? In other words, should I download during Saturday and Sunday (8am to 9pm) will it affect the star rating negatively? (will I loose stars)
Speeds have gone to hell on WA lately :/
Are you on an uncapped or capped account?
Capped.. Redafrica