I find myself often having to press Cntrl F5
Hi there.
I am on Home 50Gb ADSL, I don't peer to peer and the websites I visit the most are news, weather, banking, Youtube and generally surfing the internet. I use the latest Firefox, regularly clean my PC using Crap Cleaner and clear Firefox's web cache content.
I live less than 500m from the exchange and connect at 4Mb.
On most days I browse OK, but often to get a page fully loaded I have to refresh the page or press Cntrl F5.
Does anyone else have the same experience.
Regards,
BTTB.
Hi there.
I am on Home 50Gb ADSL, I don't peer to peer and the websites I visit the most are news, weather, banking, Youtube and generally surfing the internet. I use the latest Firefox, regularly clean my PC using Crap Cleaner and clear Firefox's web cache content.
I live less than 500m from the exchange and connect at 4Mb.
On most days I browse OK, but often to get a page fully loaded I have to refresh the page or press Cntrl F5.
Does anyone else have the same experience.
Regards,
BTTB.