Web Squad ISP

Seeyou

Expert Member
This thread is understandably most frequently used for complaints/problems as a quick escalation to support, but it's only fair to post good feedback too.

After a small rearrangement of my LAN and change of router, I've had some of the best web/streaming/nttp/gaming performance I can remember these past few days. Credit where it's due - thanks @websquadza

cobusv

These traces show issues a little further upstream. We've escalated to our upstream for investigation. Good news is we have some new Transit capacity coming online over the next week or two. Updates to follow
Hello @websquadza any idea when the changeover is happening? and if i may be cheeky enough any feedback on the ipv6?

websquadza

WebSquad
Hello @websquadza any idea when the changeover is happening? and if i may be cheeky enough any feedback on the ipv6?
Busy bringing up services nationally, configuring filters and testing. Should see some changes early next week.

With regards to v6 on trenched, still a little work on the 6to4 tunnel setup (ideally we want this as automated as possible) - will update as soon as we're ready to start testing.

cobusv

Busy bringing up services nationally, configuring filters and testing. Should see some changes early next week.

With regards to v6 on trenched, still a little work on the 6to4 tunnel setup (ideally we want this as automated as possible) - will update as soon as we're ready to start testing.
Thank you sir!