Webafrica to acquire Mweb

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Webafrica is buying Mweb

Dimension Data has accepted an offer from Webafrica to acquire Mweb for an undisclosed amount, the companies have told MyBroadband.

Webafrica chief commercial officer Greg Wright said the deal is being funded with their balance sheet. They expect an answer from the Competition Commission on the proposed transaction by 1 November 2023.

MWEB is the most useless company well one of them at least, that I have ever dealt with, putting up with them and their useless call centre for 1 year was just enough for me.
I dont know why its always a bloody argument or fight with these big companies in SA, its like no person there wants to or can make decisions.
I wouldnt buy that company if it was R1.00

“We’re ecstatic to bring onboard one of SA’s most loved brands and can’t wait to welcome their staff and customers into the Webafrica family,” Nourse said.

Dimension Data said the deal would be good for consumers.

“The combined entity will be able to leverage economies of scale, which in turn unlocks cost savings and better value for consumers in the long run,” it stated."

Such hollow words!
Watch what happens in the not to distant futire if the deal goes through.

I almost signed up for WebAfrica fiber but then I read the reviews. Apparently most are saying to avoid it like the plague, so I'm not sure why they taking on additional workload if they already failing current customers and potential customers are fearing to even give them a chance based on current reviews

I almost signed up for WebAfrica fiber but then I read the reviews. Apparently most are saying to avoid it like the plague, so I'm not sure why they taking on additional workload if they already failing current customers and potential customers are fearing to even give them a chance based on current reviews
I am an existing client.

The other ISP reps here had to answer for the resident helper clown to tell us they are moving service providers.

They have this kak whatsapp thing that you use to get in touch with them... if you ever get in touch.

Oh and the clown came to say how great their new network is before ****ing off again.

Last comment, Friday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926_182527_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_182527_Samsung Internet.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 95
MWEB is the most useless company well one of them at least, that I have ever dealt with, putting up with them and their useless call centre for 1 year was just enough for me.
I dont know why its always a bloody argument or fight with these big companies in SA, its like no person there wants to or can make decisions.
I wouldnt buy that company if it was R1.00
You've clearly never dealt with WA and their amazing Whatsapp support.

I mean... you actually talked to a human being at some point. That's already an improvement.

Both the clients still using MWEB better migrate to an actual ISP fast.

Back