RogueTr00per
Honorary Master
:erm:
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
:erm:
Unlike me, you guys get to eat practically anything you want, so how is it you still manage to fall off the diet wagon?
Carb addict here. Put it in front of me when I'm hungry and I'll eat it. Wagonsmash.
So how are all you fatties doing so far? Still stuffing your faces with donuts and chocolate? Tsk tsk.
inb4 "It's genetic".
(I managed to actually gain 5kg from going on a no chocolate or soft-drinks diet since december)
Jsheed, could I ask you a huge favour if you have the time? Please give me a quick overview of what you do in a session of boxing and time spent on it.
Eg: Bag work "x" mins blah blah
Have a punching bag set up at home but setting up my own "class" is tough.
Why not sign up for some group fitness classes i.e. boxing, kickboxing, muaythai type classes to get the ball rolling? I would do that if there was somewhere close I could go after work.
Working in Pinelands. Living in Rondebosch East for the next five more weeks...Which side do you work on. I may be able to recommend something.