We'll mock Jesus, but not Mohammad - BBC

bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is the funniest schit I have read in ages.
Hope you also have an awesome day cause you've made mine.
It's a pleasure. Did you actually understand what I meant by saying that? The "job" was a command from Jesus to ALL His followers. I'm a Christian, not Budhist/Muslim/Hindu etc., so it's a logical deduction that I would be considered a follower of Jesus Christ and thereby taking up the "job"(command) to spread the gospel to those who want to listen and those who will not listen.
 
I strongly doubt that.
BTW, it's my job to tell people they will burn in hell if they do not accept Jesus Christ. It's part of the package.

If someone talks to you about this and you're not interested, then kindly tell this person not to bother...you're not interested. Then, after that, move on.

Ha thanx! That was the response I was expecting

Here's good advice in case someone makes fun of your god/s.

If someone talks to you about this and you're not interested, then kindly tell this person not to bother...you're not interested. Then, after that, move on.

Yes, I quoted you. It's good advice for both the believers and non believers. However I doubt a believer would practice it because it's not part of their 'job description'.
 
I strongly doubt that.
BTW, it's my job to tell people they will burn in hell if they do not accept Jesus Christ. It's part of the package.

By believing in your God you are ganna go to a place where you will spend the rest of eternity with rapists and pedophiles (and all the other evil people) eating poo. (No I dont really believe this, I am simply making a point,)

How does that make you feel? How would it make you feel if this was told to you the whole time?
 
Dude its your life to waste, who cares how you do it. I suppose as long as you dont conflict pain and suffering onto others, feel free to spread your fairy tales and yarns to whom ever is bored enough to listen.
 
Ha thanx! That was the response I was expecting

Here's good advice in case someone makes fun of your god/s.



Yes, I quoted you. It's good advice for both the believers and non believers. However I doubt a believer would practice it because it's not part of their 'job description'.
Well our Bible says that with certain people you have to let go. Sorry for quoting another verse or two as explanation:

Mat 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.


Luk 10:11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.


Some folk will make it very clear that they're not interested in the gospel for various reasons. As a Christian you have to make the call....dust of the shoes and move on.

So in a way I can understand that a Christian should back off if the listener has made himself/herself very clear from the start.
 
I strongly doubt that.

BTW, it's my job to tell people they will burn in hell if they do not accept Jesus Christ. It's part of the package.

If someone talks to you about this and you're not interested, then kindly tell this person not to bother...you're not interested. Then, after that, move on.

How can you in good conscience then get upset when we poke a bit of fun at you okes on an internet forum?
 
By believing in your God you are ganna go to a place where you will spend the rest of eternity with rapists and pedophiles (and all the other evil people) eating poo. (No I dont really believe this, I am simply making a point,)

How does that make you feel? How would it make you feel if this was told to you the whole time?
If you're open to the possibility that everything about the Christian God is true, even the slightest possibility, then your feelings in this regard does not really matter because it is what it is and what will happen will happen.
 
I think the saddest part is that you guys feel mocking a religious figure i fine.
Talk about a messed up society.
Imagine someone mocking your family , grandparents, the parents.
NORMAL people would take it as insulting.
Normal people would even fight

But ****s like you hide on the net , saying whatever is on your mind , denying GOD .
So if there is no GOD why dont you guys not do whatever you want to?

Rape, sodomize , use drugs , eat filth, support hypocrites , have no respect , mock everyone ....


Oh you already do that.
 
How can you in good conscience then get upset when we poke a bit of fun at you okes on an internet forum?
A bit of fun? Depends what you mean, but when it comes to insulting the deity, it does not sit well with the religious person. That's worse than insulting my parents in my face - you see that as fun, I don't.

If I may ask, insult me rather for "a bit of fun".

"holy" -definition
Belonging to, derived from, or associated with a divine power; sacred
. Think about what this means to the religious individual before you talk to me again about fun.
 
If you're open to the possibility that everything about the Christian God is true, even the slightest possibility, then your feelings in this regard does not really matter because it is what it is and what will happen will happen.

So its okay for you to tell people that theyre going to spend the rest of their life with all the OTHER evil people (ergo implying that theyre evil as well).?

Im just putting this in perspective for you. You feel offended at anything someone says about Christians, but are happy to class people who dont believe your stories ... as evil.
 
I think the saddest part is that you guys feel mocking a religious figure i fine.
Talk about a messed up society.
Imagine someone mocking your family , grandparents, the parents.
NORMAL people would take it as insulting.
Normal people would even fight
My parents and grandparents can speak for themselves. They certainly don't need me to step up for them.

Oh no... by Lefornicator's standards I am NOT NORMAL!!


But ****s like you hide on the net , saying whatever is on your mind , denying GOD .
So if there is no GOD why dont you guys not do whatever you want to?

Rape, sodomize , use drugs , eat filth, support hypocrites , have no respect , mock everyone ....
Uh... because I respect the rights of others.


Oh you already do that.
Not really no.

I'm starting to think maybe you are the one that isn't normal. :erm:
 
A bit of fun? Depends what you mean, but when it comes to insulting the deity, it does not sit well with the religious person. That's worse than insulting my parents in my face - you see that as fun, I don't.

If I may ask, insult me rather for "a bit of fun".

"holy" -definition
Belonging to, derived from, or associated with a divine power; sacred
. Think about what this means to the religious individual before you talk to me again about fun.

Deal with it, frankly. You have the outrageous temerity (that the bible compels you to say such things is no excuse, at all, no more than fanatic Muslims who blow people up and blame it on their holy text) to say absolutely disgusting things like I am destined for hell, and I deal with it very reasonably. Tit for ****ing tat. I'm out of patience.

In any event, the fun being poked is generally to illustrate a point, which, as previously discussed, you have had trouble grasping.
 
So its okay for you to tell people that theyre going to spend the rest of their life with all the OTHER evil people (ergo implying that theyre evil as well).?

Im just putting this in perspective for you. You feel offended at anything someone says about Christians, but are happy to class people who dont believe your stories ... as evil.
I'm not classing people ghoti, the Word of God does. And yes, all people are born evil. The fact that you are here, without Christ, makes you an evil sinner and child of Satan. This is strictly within my religion.

Do you want me to be a Christian who tells you that we're all highly developed animals and there's no God,no hell, no heaven? What kinda Christian is that? Will you tell a lion to stop eating meat?
 
I think the saddest part is that you guys feel mocking a religious figure i fine.
Talk about a messed up society.
Imagine someone mocking your family , grandparents, the parents.
NORMAL people would take it as insulting.
Normal people would even fight

But ****s like you hide on the net , saying whatever is on your mind , denying GOD .
So if there is no GOD why dont you guys not do whatever you want to?

Rape, sodomize , use drugs , eat filth, support hypocrites , have no respect , mock everyone ....


Oh you already do that.

borderlines as one of the dumbests post ever....
 
Deal with it, frankly. You have the outrageous temerity (that the bible compels you to say such things is no excuse, at all, no more than fanatic Muslims who blow people up and blame it on their holy text) to say absolutely disgusting things like I am destined for hell, and I deal with it very reasonably. Tit for ****ing tat. I'm out of patience.

In any event, the fun being poked is generally to illustrate a point, which, as previously discussed, you have had trouble grasping.
You guys ask me questions about how I can say what I say. I answer these question strictly according to my religion and what my Bible teaches me. If you don't like it, don't ask?
 
You guys ask me questions about how I can say what I say. I answer these question strictly according to my religion and what my Bible teaches me. If you don't like it, don't ask?
Wait... if people don't like the answer then they shouldn't ask you for an answer?!?!?

Are you insane? Do you think people have psychic powers that allow them to determine the answer before asking a question? :wtf:
 
I'm not classing people ghoti, the Word of God does. And yes, all people are born evil. The fact that you are here, without Christ, makes you an evil sinner and child of Satan. This is strictly within my religion.

Do you want me to be a Christian who tells you that we're all highly developed animals and there's no God,no hell, no heaven? What kinda Christian is that? Will you tell a lion to stop eating meat?

Its sad that you pass the blame onto your religion.

It is YOU who judges people. It is YOU who decides if people are evil.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X