What's for lunch?

I wish they would bottle these and sell them like Wimpie, Spur and Steers do with their sauces.

Pretty much the only thing that will ever make me stop at a McD.

Same here. The only reason to buy nuggets is to drench them in this sauce, or to feed it to the dogs and use the sauce on real food.
 
Wanted to make these for dinner last night. Family commitments meant it was stood over till lunch today.

Totally worth the wait.

Doritos crusted chicken bites. With a sour cream dip and a mayo & sriracha dip.

1442150520171.jpg

1442150528211.jpg

1442150536461.jpg

1442150543221.jpg
 
Wanted to make these for dinner last night. Family commitments meant it was stood over till lunch today.

Totally worth the wait.

Doritos crusted chicken bites. With a sour cream dip and a mayo & sriracha dip.

Steps please? Looks yummy!

Uncooked pieces of chicken, roll around in crushed Doritos, fry?

How does the Doritos stick to the chicken?
 
Steps please? Looks yummy!

Uncooked pieces of chicken, roll around in crushed Doritos, fry?

How does the Doritos stick to the chicken?

Crush the doritos in a blender/processor. Get it really fine.

Cut chicken fillet into bite size pieces.

3 bowls. Flour, whisked egg, doritos.

Cover chicken pieces with flour. Shake off excess.

Dip into and cover completely with egg.

Roll in crushed doritos.

Optional: Put in fridge for 30min so that crust can "set" properly.

Baking tray with baking paper.

15min at 220 degrees Celsius.

Serve immediately with dip of choice.
 
Nothing.

Forgot my wallet in the car which the wife has driven to the other side of the world and in the frantic mess to try and get some spare change for petrol I also forgot my lunch.

Fortunately I'm leaving at 15:30 so I should survive...
 
Nothing.

Forgot my wallet in the car which the wife has driven to the other side of the world and in the frantic mess to try and get some spare change for petrol I also forgot my lunch.

Fortunately I'm leaving at 15:30 so I should survive...

eWallet?
 
Wanted to make these for dinner last night. Family commitments meant it was stood over till lunch today.

Totally worth the wait.

Doritos crusted chicken bites. With a sour cream dip and a mayo & sriracha dip.

Yeah those came out really nicely I have to say.

Lunch today was a Vergelegen wedding feast for my sister in law. I had a beautiful Caesar salad, a so-so bouillabaisse seafood mix with bisque, and a parfait with fantastic meringues.
 
Spicy zucchini noodles with avo:

2y1DZ1k.jpg
 
You just reminded me: Meatworld Wonderboom had 3kg shoulder ribs for R99 - one day sale !
They were awesome!

Will post the remaining ones tonight
 
^

Woolworths zucchini noodles?
Nah - made them myself with the spiralizer. Woolworths had huge zucchini like this:

ZuD6oSF.jpg

Which makes sooo many noodles compared to the little ones & so much easier to work with.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X