View attachment 288998View attachment 289000
Swedish meatballs and mash, and I made a batch of pickled beetroot and did a salad with them.
www.beetrootinc.co.za
Meatballs with pasta, yum
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
View attachment 288998View attachment 289000
Swedish meatballs and mash, and I made a batch of pickled beetroot and did a salad with them.
I wish they would bottle these and sell them like Wimpie, Spur and Steers do with their sauces.
Pretty much the only thing that will ever make me stop at a McD.
I wish they would bottle these and sell them like Wimpie, Spur and Steers do with their sauces.
Pretty much the only thing that will ever make me stop at a McD.
Wanted to make these for dinner last night. Family commitments meant it was stood over till lunch today.
Totally worth the wait.
Doritos crusted chicken bites. With a sour cream dip and a mayo & sriracha dip.
Steps please? Looks yummy!
Uncooked pieces of chicken, roll around in crushed Doritos, fry?
How does the Doritos stick to the chicken?
Nothing.
Forgot my wallet in the car which the wife has driven to the other side of the world and in the frantic mess to try and get some spare change for petrol I also forgot my lunch.
Fortunately I'm leaving at 15:30 so I should survive...
eWallet?
Wanted to make these for dinner last night. Family commitments meant it was stood over till lunch today.
Totally worth the wait.
Doritos crusted chicken bites. With a sour cream dip and a mayo & sriracha dip.