South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
That's an interesting one, grated carrot in oats, what does it take like?
Look if carrot-cake offends you (gasp a vegetable in something sweet!) then don't bother. Otherwise it's a bit like carrot-cake dough. The carrots are sweet, I added vanilla cinnamon, ginger, fennel and some chopped up dark chocolate and the raisins & walnut finish the cake illusion.That's an interesting one, grated carrot in oats, what does it take like?
Look if carrot-cake offends you (gasp a vegetable in something sweet!) then don't bother. Otherwise it's a bit like carrot-cake dough. The carrots are sweet, I added vanilla cinnamon, ginger, fennel powered and some chopped up dark chocolate and the raisins & walnut finish the cake illusion.
Got a kind of liquorice vibe. I go through phases of eating the stuff in everything sweet I make.What does the fennel powder add, I cant recall fennel being a flavour that would go well in that mix?
Got a sweet aniseed flavor to itWhat does the fennel powder add, I cant recall fennel being a flavour that would go well in that mix?
Gents. We have found a new source of natural gas.Eish 3 boiled eggs and a green pepperView attachment 1229954
We can all see why he is still single and will never find the right ladyGents. We have found a new source of natural gas.
Chuck it all in blender + Tabasco and done, the lunch of champion bodybuilders. All you need now is a vial of anabolic for your balanced diet to be complete.Eish 3 boiled eggs and a green pepperView attachment 1229954
We can all see why he is still single and will never find the right lady
Ai jinne
Do you troll every single thread with nothing useful to add?
This is not the Off Topic section, Bwana please delete this guys comments. Thank You
Now I just need to move to FourwaysChuck it all in blender + Tabasco and done, the lunch of champion bodybuilders. All you need now is a vial of anabolic for your balanced diet to be complete.
Ignore the haters, just jealous.
... walk into a bar....3 boiled eggs and a green pepperView attachment 1229954







Did no one find this funny?... walk into a bar....