What's for lunch?

The Bitter Sweet - a Viking's Brunch.

Matured rump, perfectly braaied quickly fried on a touch of carefully selected baby spinach. Topped with caramelised onion rings, overpriced out of season avocado, supervised chicken egg, melted cheese and finished off with a blob of blackberry jam.

Brunch served with a latte made from locally freshly roasted beans, grounded to perfection, extracted with hipster enthusiasm and finished of with textured fresh snobby goats milk

(*Dirty Rustic table just for photos)


View attachment 1230986

View attachment 1230990

View attachment 1230992View attachment 1230994View attachment 1230996View attachment 1230998View attachment 1231000
You should invest in another fake coffee cup. Maybe like this one.

1643046071838.png
 
Freshly fried malawah wrap filled with humus, mature cheddar, sliced boiled egg, grated tomato, some spicy homemade schug and falafel. It's one of my favourite things.
 
That's all you get for R104!!
I hope you gave Ntswakie a tip hey?
Yup, Uber inflates the prices on every food item compared to inside the restaurant by a few rands
And then they charge Service
And Delivery
And I tipped 10%

Total is R104
Would have been around R64 I think

But you know what for 40 bux once in a while I don't mind sitting in my air con office chatting to my favourite forumites here on MyBB and not fighting through traffic, finding parking, standing in a queue then waiting 15 to 20 minutes for food then fighting your way back to the office again

An hours wasted, just to save 40 bux

Life is too short for kak like that in your life when you're in your 50s, so I happily pay the R104 for a mediocre burger meal once a month or longer :thumbsup:
 
Deep fried wontons and deep fried pork dumplings with sweet and sour sauce from the local Chinese takeaway.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X