Whisk(e)y Lovers thread

r00igev@@r

Expert Member
My everyday whisky is Three Ships 5yo. Still the best bang for buck whisky in SA.

My other cheapies are Bains, Auchentosan (sp?) American Oak and Clan Denny Speyside or Islay.

For Bourbon it’s Bulleit or Woodford Reserve.

Weekends will most likely see me dipping into an Ardbeg of some sort or a Macallan if I’m in the mood for something other than peat.
For Bourbon it is Maker's Mark. Best taste and best bottle. An they call it whisky. Only Bourbon like that.

Luben

I want to start following people on Whizzky, but the app seems a bit unstable. Apparently my 50Mb fiber is a weak internet connection and I cannot start following people....:rolleyes:
Been updating my collection now, the app is slow but I haven't had any issues related to connection speed.

axsis

Went for an outing on this nice day off, intending to "maybe" buy something on the cheaper end, although there were also two other cask strengths I was maybe going to spring for...

Ended up with this, Springbank 9 year old local barley (last on the shelf). Well, I couldn't resist...Will be my first Springbank, will probably only open it at the end of next month (sorry :D)... Jumping in deep at a cask strength, I'm excited, wish me luck!

Attachments