Wifi network limited problem

Bhoza

Hi the sow recently my laptop just started acting out on me .All wifi networks I connect too don't have a strong reliable signal (slow Internet surfing ) ,and at times it dose not even connect .
When it dose though I always get the massage "network limited" even on my trusted network providers .I use a Mifi and an Android device as routers ,and they work just fine on other devices sow I know the problem is with the laptop .

Sow How can I fix this for good ?thanks in advance .

Daruk

Honorary Master
Take it to someone who knows what they are doing and pay them?

It’s quite possibly a number of things from drivers to the WiFi card to the WiFi antenna.

You can start by installing snail driver 2 and letting it update your drivers.

Bhoza

Take it to someone who knows what they are doing and pay them?

It’s quite possibly a number of things from drivers to the WiFi card to the WiFi antenna.

You can start by installing snail driver 2 and letting it update your drivers.
I think its best to always attempt a DIY fix when possible then if that fails Yes I agree its best to take it to an expect and just pay the man/woman most likely man though:unsure:....

Any way to your suggested solution .I downloaded the program you suggested ,funny enough with the very same laptop.In fact for the last couple of hours it has been working pretty well .I assume some of my earlier attempts to fix this may have worked .Let me see what it dose the next couple of days if its fixed ow well then problem solved if it starts acting out again I'll use snail driver 2 .What ever happens I will update you on my status .

Bhoza

I think its best to always attempt a DIY fix when possible then if that fails Yes I agree its best to take it to an expect and just pay the man/woman most likely man though:unsure:....

Any way to your suggested solution .I downloaded the program you suggested ,funny enough with the very same laptop.In fact for the last couple of hours it has been working pretty well .I assume some of my earlier attempts to fix this may have worked .Let me see what it dose the next couple of days if its fixed ow well then problem solved if it starts acting out again I'll use snail driver 2 .What ever happens I will update you on my status .
Ok sow my current status .My laptop has been working ok I guess .Fast on the net only problem it always takes some time to connect with the router (it took about 6 seconds at first now it takes about 15 to 18 seconds).

Now I would like some advice .Should I just continue as is ,or attempt a fix (DIY) to get it back to tip top shape?