link.... :)

lol o well guess ill have to wait for it to appear :D

cerebus

Honorary Master
Yeah look if anyone wants to offer the 64 bit beta on a disc I think there are a good number of forumites willing to buy a copy

EasyUp Web Hosting

EasyUp Web Hosting
Company Rep
I was just thinking of something... If I am able to get my windows updates with my local account, can't I browse the MS site with it as well? (at work, so I can't test) And MS does have a local site, maybe the Iso's are already on it...

Gonna have a look quickly :D

Necuno

Court Jester
/sees the linky on MSDN

/ques download

/waits (though i can only do it after hours via work lol)

simp

Me gots it too.

So far? It looks and feels like a decent step up from Vista. I especially appreaciate the out-of-box support for AVCHD video - CPU utilisation on playback is around 8%, compared to the 50% I experienced on Vista AND (gasp!) XP.

d0b33

Honorary Master
I was just thinking of something... If I am able to get my windows updates with my local account, can't I browse the MS site with it as well? (at work, so I can't test) And MS does have a local site, maybe the Iso's are already on it...

Gonna have a look quickly :D

If the download link is hosted on one of Microsoft's download servers it should be able to work on local only.

MielieSpoor

Expert Member
you could call ms $outh Africa maybe if you ask them nicely the'll post it :)
No they won't. I am thinking though to ask somebody I know who works for MS to download it for me while he is at work, he'll be able to download it alot faster than I am.

I talked to our IT admin, he also said he will download it and give it to me when its done!

I really hope the insurance can hurry up and give me my new laptop before I get Windows 7! I want to install it on the laptop!

PseudZ

Expert Member
Sorry for the bump.. can't find the other thread lol

Will windows 7 beta not be available anymore by the end of today? Wasn't it supposed to be two weeks or so for unlimited download? Or will it still be available for awhile?

I am going to download it tomorrow if i can

Thanks

Juggy

Executive Member
Sorry for the bump.. can't find the other thread lol

Will windows 7 beta not be available anymore by the end of today? Wasn't it supposed to be two weeks or so for unlimited download? Or will it still be available for awhile?

I am going to download it tomorrow if i can

Thanks

If you're close to the west coast I can make a copy for you.