Xbox Series X / S

I own CP2077 on Xbox, but my PC is obviously way more powerful than series X. Will probably just get the pc version with all patches on the open seas instead. Keyboard and mouse is a bonus too.
 
I own CP2077 on Xbox, but my PC is obviously way more powerful than series X. Will probably just get the pc version with all patches on the open seas instead. Keyboard and mouse is a bonus too.
Why would your pc obviously be more powerful then a series X? I mean it's not like we know the spec and the series X will give a lot of pcs a thrashing.
 
Why would your pc obviously be more powerful then a series X? I mean it's not like we know the spec and the series X will give a lot of pcs a thrashing.

Probably should’ve worded it better, but fairly confident that a 5900x + 3070ti is a bit more capable:p
 
Be interesting to see how this pans out... even a 5 hour free trial would be awesome tbh

Only if the 5 hours starts when you start the game, unlike PS "demo's" when the clock starts the moment you trigger the download.

Why would your pc obviously be more powerful then a series X? I mean it's not like we know the spec and the series X will give a lot of pcs a thrashing.

Including my i5 - Nvidia 1060 box, but would still play it on PC instead of console cause erm FPS.
 
Only if the 5 hours starts when you start the game, unlike PS "demo's" when the clock starts the moment you trigger the download.



Including my i5 - Nvidia 1060 box, but would still play it on PC instead of console cause erm FPS.

Yeah true on the first part...

But if its a 5 hour demo that starts from when I start the game, I'm there like a bear just to give it a bash.

I'm a stingy bastard and paying even R450 (while its on special) for a game makes me cringe.
 
I'm a stingy bastard and paying even R450 (while its on special) for a game makes me cringe.

Hells yes, I thought I was all alone in this world/thread. Coming from the PC Master Race (jk jk), I was happy with R299, creeping to R399 eventually. I simply stopped buying games when it went into the R499 territory. I made the exception with GTA5 for PC when it was at R699, but I had a takealot discount voucher (R.i.P) bringing it down to R599 as well as left over credit from a previous order that was refunded, including the voucher, effectively bring it down to R499.

I cringe when I see the console game prices, and the R1080 bundles being thrown around. I thank all my lucky stars every day for game pass ultimate.

How much will GTA6 be on xbox, R1499? Luckily I have already started saving up for it last year.
 
Hells yes, I thought I was all alone in this world/thread. Coming from the PC Master Race (jk jk), I was happy with R299, creeping to R399 eventually. I simply stopped buying games when it went into the R499 territory. I made the exception with GTA5 for PC when it was at R699, but I had a takealot discount voucher (R.i.P) bringing it down to R599 as well as left over credit from a previous order that was refunded, including the voucher, effectively bring it down to R499.

I cringe when I see the console game prices, and the R1080 bundles being thrown around. I thank all my lucky stars every day for game pass ultimate.

How much will GTA6 be on xbox, R1499? Luckily I have already started saving up for it last year.

Wont pay R1000 for a single game either, but have no problem if said R1000 includes 60 hour Game + Season Pass 3+ DLC's

Hence me normally waiting at least a year before I buy a game. ie: Immortal Fenix I am playing now. Had no problem justifying Gold edition when it was sale for R800 this weekend.
 
Wont pay R1000 for a single game either, but have no problem if said R1000 includes 60 hour Game + Season Pass 3+ DLC's

Hence me normally waiting at least a year before I buy a game. ie: Immortal Fenix I am playing now. Had no problem justifying Gold edition when it was sale for R800 this weekend.

I get you 110%. It is easy to justify a "GOTY" edition/bundle given their retail prices individually. I still cringe at the price though. o_O
 
Wont pay R1000 for a single game either, but have no problem if said R1000 includes 60 hour Game + Season Pass 3+ DLC's

Hence me normally waiting at least a year before I buy a game. ie: Immortal Fenix I am playing now. Had no problem justifying Gold edition when it was sale for R800 this weekend.

Eikona wena, even for me that is too big of an ask which is why Game Pass is my favouritest thing in the whole wide world...
 
So just did a bit of digging, the timer for CP2077 only kicks in when you launch the game for the first time...

So 5 hours of my weekend is pretty much catered for now :D
 
Yeah true on the first part...

But if its a 5 hour demo that starts from when I start the game, I'm there like a bear just to give it a bash.

I'm a stingy bastard and paying even R450 (while its on special) for a game makes me cringe.
R499 is a good price for a game that looks a lot more polished and complete than it did on release.

You can easily sink 200 hours in to Cyberpunk. And being CDPR you know they'll continue to support the game with patches and new content.

I watched some SX and SS gameplay and both versions look excellent in 4K and 1440P respectively.

Not a bad investment
 
R499 is a good price for a game that looks a lot more polished and complete than it did on release.

You can easily sink 200 hours in to Cyberpunk. And being CDPR you know they'll continue to support the game with patches and new content.

I watched some SX and SS gameplay and both versions look excellent in 4K and 1440P respectively.

Not a bad investment

Oh, its not a bad price at all...

I'm just a stingy Scotsman/Welshman/PseudoIndian Durbanite who refuses to spend that kind of money :P
 
Oh, its not a bad price at all...

I'm just a stingy Scotsman/Welshman/PseudoIndian Durbanite who refuses to spend that kind of money :P
Well you might have to choose between Cyperpunk or roughly 26L of fuel
 
Last edited:
What games are you looking forward to playing this year?

My list so far:

Cyperpunk (starting soon)
Elden Ring
Scorn
Starfield
Stalker 2
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X