Xbox Series X / S

Yeah they kinda

Origin - Open world Egypt sim
Odyssey - Open world Greek sim
Valhalla - Open World Viking sim

and less assassins creed....

I still enjoyed em all none the less.
I'm finishing off AC Syndicate.
 
I'm finishing off AC Syndicate.
Played some Immortals Fenyx Rising yesterday, feels a lot like cartoon AC Odyssey. Just finished Odyssey couple of months back ie: to close to visit Greek gods again, so gonna hop over to the other side and fire up Kena: Bridge of Spirits as soon as its done downloading on PS5.
 
Those are different to the old school Assassins Creed
I only stopped at Black Flag (didn't even finish it) because all the pirate crap and ship missions eventually got to me. It stopped being AC then already.

Just hoping that it's not too bad now. Been wanting to give Origins a go for a while now since it's closer to the originals and closer to the original Brotherhood story...
 
I only stopped at Black Flag (didn't even finish it) because all the pirate crap and ship missions eventually got to me. It stopped being AC then already.

Just hoping that it's not too bad now. Been wanting to give Origins a go for a while now since it's closer to the originals and closer to the original Brotherhood story...
No AC unity and Syndicate are closer, the new ones aren't.
 
I only stopped at Black Flag (didn't even finish it) because all the pirate crap and ship missions eventually got to me. It stopped being AC then already.

Just hoping that it's not too bad now. Been wanting to give Origins a go for a while now since it's closer to the originals and closer to the original Brotherhood story...

If you hate the ship battles? then Odyssey gonna be a pain. At least in Origin it only plays a small section, and is almost none existent in Valhalla.
 
I only stopped at Black Flag (didn't even finish it) because all the pirate crap and ship missions eventually got to me. It stopped being AC then already.

Just hoping that it's not too bad now. Been wanting to give Origins a go for a while now since it's closer to the originals and closer to the original Brotherhood story...

Funny that non-AC bits were the best part of Black Flag.

But the ones after aren’t much alike.
 
Some people reporting Cyberpunk 2077 next gen update is downloading. O_O

That came out of freaking nowhere...

(I hope they give Witcher 3 the same treatment I've been holding back on it just for this reason)
 
Tweet has since been deleted but it translates to "Explore the world of Cyberpunk 2077 in the Next-Gen Update with a 5-hour free trial on Xbox Series X/S now available"
FLo66J-XoAISuqj.jpg
 
Be interesting to see how this pans out... even a 5 hour free trial would be awesome tbh
 
Yeah they kinda

Origin - Open world Egypt sim
Odyssey - Open world Greek sim
Valhalla - Open World Viking sim

and less assassins creed....

I still enjoyed em all none the less.
Just finished Odyssey and Origin before that.
Both are brilliant.

Will try Valhalla next year, spent too much time gaming the last couple of months on those 2.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X