Xbox Series X / S

but the Halo controller is so flipping nice looking :ROFL:

awesome that you still get to pay the same price as we did a year ago :thumbsup:
 
but the Halo controller is so flipping nice looking :ROFL:

Not a fan, like my Camo red more.
awesome that you still get to pay the same price as we did a year ago :thumbsup:
True
Was just about to look for 1TB Storage,
so 512gb + extra fps not bad price for R6000. :D

Edit: Sidenote, suspect my PS5 now truly gonna rot away for lack of use.
 
Not a fan, like my Camo red more.

True
Was just about to look for 1TB Storage,
so 512gb + extra fps not bad price for R6000. :D

Edit: Sidenote, suspect my PS5 now truly gonna rot away for lack of use.
Hey but it's got like those exclusives, that are coming to PC, and Spider man apparently it's worth 10k + 1050 for Spiderman
 
Hey but it's got like those exclusives, that are coming to PC, and Spider man apparently it's worth 10k + 1050 for Spiderman

December while checking out Matrix demo on Series S and PS5 I was starting to doubt my commitment to use PS5 only for exclusives.

Not anymore :)
 
Good News: Xbox just got another GamePass subscriber, and

View attachment 1229332

Not paying R2000 for a bunch of stickers.

Nice dude.. and yeah, your PS5 is in for a rough time being neglected...

Series X is on my radar after I've done the new TV thing in a few months... but the One X is still serving me nicely for the moment.
 
Nice dude.. and yeah, your PS5 is in for a rough time being neglected...

Series X is on my radar after I've done the new TV thing in a few months... but the One X is still serving me nicely for the moment.
One X is still a bit beefy, my wife is only using it as a Minecraft player though :).
 
December while checking out Matrix demo on Series S and PS5 I was starting to doubt my commitment to use PS5 only for exclusives.

Not anymore :)
Series S won't perform like the PS5, look after my ps3 started getting less and less use back in the day, I stayed on Xbox.
 
One X is still a bit beefy, my wife is only using it as a Minecraft player though :).

The only thing that pisses on my battery about the One X are the loading times, other than that its still a stellar little machine.
 
The only thing that pisses on my battery about the One X are the loading times, other than that its still a stellar little machine.
Use a Usb3 SSD to have the games on. The hdd is 5400rpm sadly. But yeah the loading times are ridiculous sometimes.
 
Use a Usb3 SSD to have the games on. The hdd is 5400rpm sadly. But yeah the loading times are ridiculous sometimes.

Yeah I know its an option, but I'd rather just stash the extra cash to put towards the new TV and Series X and suffer through the loading times for the moment.
 
The only thing that pisses on my battery about the One X are the loading times, other than that its still a stellar little machine.

Wait till you install Matrix Demo, that is some next level voodoo, even on Series S I was like Holly molly!!!!!.... then I made the mistake of running it on PS5.
 
Must admit, was not expecting the move to be so fast & fluid.

Seeing that Series S did not have a lot of space I had most of my games on USB so coping the remainder was quick:

Plugged 4TB USB into Series X
Fired it up and logged in via Phone.
It did an update, rebooted and that was it.

Same interface/theme and all my games ready to go, bar the Series X/S ones that I obviously have to move back onto the device but I fired up one of my XBone games and my progress was right where I last played on the S.

Resetting the Series S for drop-off tomorrow. I can like to be a happy camper.
 
Same interface/theme and all my games ready to go, bar the Series X/S ones that I obviously have to move back onto the device but I fired up one of my XBone games and my progress was right where I last played on the S.
That's because cloud saves are free on even base Xbox Live accounts, unlike a certain other ecosystem...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X