Xbox Series X / S

Anyone use the plex app on their Series S?

Wondering how the 4k playback is
 
Anyone use the plex app on their Series S?

Wondering how the 4k playback is

Never could get 4K working on Plex, always transcoded to 1080p

4K via Kodi with NFS share on NFS did have issue back in 2020. Sometimes having sound but blank screen, but Kodi since updated and havened had any issues after that.
 
I see MS did a stealth Gamepass price drop in SA.
Whoop whoop!

wasnt it 169 at 1st and then dropped lately to 149

now at 119 thats a good price

few years ago BT games had the rental at R99 a month but was for 3 games. used to be good but this at 119 is excellent

but yeah i still got 3 years on mine so good to see if the cheat ends the pricing wont be too bad hopefully
 
Can't wait till this is proper next Gen. But it's still impressive at 4kef68dbb9-ddda-4376-a3c5-b7aa87f6f9b9.jpg
 
Just came to the realisation that because I now game on my PC with an Xbox controller, there is no longer a reason for me to have an Xbox.

Goodbye sweet prince, but I am grateful that you got me back into gaming :giggle:
 
Just came to the realisation that because I now game on my PC with an Xbox controller, there is no longer a reason for me to have an Xbox.

Goodbye sweet prince, but I am grateful that you got me back into gaming :giggle:

but can your pc play some games without upgrades .... and the cost of an xbox is what cheaper
 
Just came to the realisation that because I now game on my PC with an Xbox controller, there is no longer a reason for me to have an Xbox.

Goodbye sweet prince, but I am grateful that you got me back into gaming :giggle:

Its not always only about controllers.

Gaming PC cost more than equivalent spec'ed Xbox
 
Obviously, but now I have the PC, so also having a series X at this point in time makes no sense.

Hmmm Gaming rig in office with desk & office chair vs comfy couch in lounge and 58" TV
I pick team Xbox....

Well unless I play FPS shooters cause then its to the office for me while "the boss" use the console for Netflix.
 
Hmmm Gaming rig in office with desk & office chair vs comfy couch in lounge and 58" TV
I pick team Xbox....

Well unless I play FPS shooters cause then its to the office for me while "the boss" use the console for Netflix.
gaming PC in lounge with keyboard/lapboard, mouse and xbox controller on my OLED.

for me, at this point in time, my series x is now redundant.

I would still recommend the series X to anyone who wants an awesome gaming experience at a great price. I just happen to be very fortunate :thumbsup:
 
i can only imagine what 4k@120 looks like on a C1

one day when im big a 65" c1 just for forza horizon
Careful what you wish for.

Once you play 120fps, it's hard to go back to 60. It will feel kak. Everything seems to lag and feel choppy. I would actually take the resolution hit to stay at a higher fps.

In this case, if you're ignorant, rather stay ignorant. It's for your own good...
 
Careful what you wish for.

Once you play 120fps, it's hard to go back to 60. It will feel kak. Everything seems to lag and feel choppy. I would actually take the resolution hit to stay at a higher fps.

In this case, if you're ignorant, rather stay ignorant. It's for your own good...

haha definitely wont be going back if 120 would be like that

but yeah for a nice c1 and series x its like 60k

need big salary packets for that
 
Careful what you wish for.

Once you play 120fps, it's hard to go back to 60. It will feel kak. Everything seems to lag and feel choppy. I would actually take the resolution hit to stay at a higher fps.

In this case, if you're ignorant, rather stay ignorant. It's for your own good...
I just made this mistake. My monitor broke so replaced it with a 1080p 144hz monitor and ohhh boy is it ever so smooth, the problem is my ancient gtx 1060 can barely do 60fps in modern games and after getting a taste of 144hz it's really hard and choppy to go back to 60 fps.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X