South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Saw that yesterday, pity about the ban
Teardown of the Series X dev kit, would have been awesome if the hardware was not blacklisted on the Xbox network.
Saw that yesterday, pity about the ban
And I am still waiting for the delivery from Avo, and I am blasting them. They can't even tell me where the package is!
If it is not delivered today I've told them I am cancelling. I will then take a drive to a brick and mortar store and pick one up. Either way, I am getting a Series S tomorrow
how much was it with them ?
Was R6700 but there were also Amex card benefits by paying with my Amex card. I wouldn't be surprised if the parcel was stolen along the way
eBucks has it for R90 more and you would have received it the next day...Was R6700 but there were also Amex card benefits by paying with my Amex card. I wouldn't be surprised if the parcel was stolen along the way
NICE!!
NICE!!
Joke is I was gonna link that yesterday, but thought against it as you 2 where talking about R6700 on AVO and Ebucs, and BT = R6999
I've waited 2 weeks, more than happy to pay the few extra bucks
Now I stare impatiently at the update screenWell I had the same issue with another co...
ended up going into Incredible Corruption and bought my Series X in store.
Now I stare impatiently at the update screen
At least I have the long weekend to get stuck inCould be worse, could be at work like me....
We swapped today for Friday.
No, just the regular console. Don't have an urgent need for an extra controller just yet.Did you purchase the bundle with an extra controller? Congrats on your new console. I wonder which game you'll jump into first
No, just the regular console. Don't have an urgent need for an extra controller just yet.
One issue. My monitor doesn't have audio output. Any suggestions on an adaptor for Bluetooth on the console itself?
www.windowscentral.com
- Microsoft announced its FY22 Q3 earnings on Wednesday, with gaming revenue up 6% year-over-year according to the Xbox platform owner.
- The company attributed the growth to a 14% increase in hardware sales attributed to Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, while content and services also increased by 4%.