Xbox Series X / S


Teardown of the Series X dev kit, would have been awesome if the hardware was not blacklisted on the Xbox network.
 
And I am still waiting for the delivery from Avo, and I am blasting them. They can't even tell me where the package is!

If it is not delivered today I've told them I am cancelling. I will then take a drive to a brick and mortar store and pick one up. Either way, I am getting a Series S tomorrow
 
And I am still waiting for the delivery from Avo, and I am blasting them. They can't even tell me where the package is!

If it is not delivered today I've told them I am cancelling. I will then take a drive to a brick and mortar store and pick one up. Either way, I am getting a Series S tomorrow

how much was it with them ?
 
Was R6700 but there were also Amex card benefits by paying with my Amex card. I wouldn't be surprised if the parcel was stolen along the way
eBucks has it for R90 more and you would have received it the next day...
 
Did you purchase the bundle with an extra controller? Congrats on your new console. I wonder which game you'll jump into first
No, just the regular console. Don't have an urgent need for an extra controller just yet.

One issue. My monitor doesn't have audio output. Any suggestions on an adaptor for Bluetooth on the console itself?
 
No, just the regular console. Don't have an urgent need for an extra controller just yet.

I think he means GamePass as you should have gotten 3 month for free in that package.

One issue. My monitor doesn't have audio output. Any suggestions on an adaptor for Bluetooth on the console itself?

/Duck

Actually never tried it but regular blue teeth speakers should also just work?

Edit: ok I was wrong. In order to use Bluetooth Speaker you need something like Ugreen Bluetooth transmetter see link bellow
 
Last edited:

  • Microsoft announced its FY22 Q3 earnings on Wednesday, with gaming revenue up 6% year-over-year according to the Xbox platform owner.
  • The company attributed the growth to a 14% increase in hardware sales attributed to Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, while content and services also increased by 4%.
 
I had to email for the 3 months Game Pass, awaiting their response

In the meantime I got that 1 month for R15

I'm on the Vodacom 300+300 GB package so bigger games will need to be done overnight. Right now have Hades downloading. If I hadn't already played both Ori's on the Switch they would have been first up
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X