Pho3nix
The Legend
Hello all
I got 2 Xboxes. 1 mine and 1 the kid
Now both signed in with my game pass account
How can I do a share
Cos I started playing now and they also playing and doesn't allow me to play a game if they playing
So basically that Xbox needs to have its own account or some sort so the kids can do they own things but I also don't Want to pay for an extra account
On Kid's Xbox, do the following - Sign in with the account with Game Pass, Go to Settings > General > Personalization and My Home Xbox. Create an Account for Child and log in with their account. They should be able to play.
Then sign into your console and play as normal but remember you will need to be online on your console to play games.
Last edited:









