Indeed we do! We use the kinetic energy from elephants to power our generatorsSouth Africa? You guys have internet?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Indeed we do! We use the kinetic energy from elephants to power our generatorsSouth Africa? You guys have internet?
Isn't this a South African forum? Lol no I'm in South Africa
Finally
![]()
Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard deal approved by UK regulators
Microsoft is now free to close its giant Xbox deal.www.theverge.com

You are going to trigger the ponies with that image, it has the studio creation date and then the acquisition date.... That disproves their PS studios are nurtured and grown theory.
You are going to trigger the ponies with that image, it has the studio creation date and then the acquisition date.... That disproves their PS studios are nurtured and grown theory.




Think it's just a hub from where you can launch all the games. You're probably downloading Warzone which is free...Don't know what this but found it on game pass pretty sure it's new? View attachment 1603816
I think you right.Think it's just a hub from where you can launch all the games. You're probably downloading Warzone which is free...
Nice try, but your bait is not tastyYou are going to trigger the ponies with that image, it has the studio creation date and then the acquisition date.... That disproves their PS studios are nurtured and grown theory.
I think MS said there will be no ABK games on Game Pass until next year.I think you right.
How boring
Nice, I see Lies of P also did well, day 1 game pass and still sold over a million copies.![]()
Starfield Just Busted The Biggest Myth About Xbox Game Pass - Kotaku
Xbox’s subscription service didn’t stop Bethesda’s RPG from dominating sales charts last monthkotaku.com
Do not remember seeing anything that is abstractively imaginitive or creative. Just different versions of "real life".Xbox Partner Preview
Some potential here..