Xbox Series X / S

Wow that's a big one. I can't keep up with all the games!

Ironicly it was on "Free Play days" just the past weekend


Wonder how many bought it on Monday's sale...
I was looking at Riptide as it was rather cheap, small voice said no, glad I listened.
 
Started dead island 2 last night.
So far its a fun game, fairly immersive world.
Hopefully I can find time to get into the world properly.
My peeve at the moment fairly early in the game is that my weapons are not durable enough.
Twice I've gotten to harder zombie and only have an entry level weapon.
 
Started dead island 2 last night.
So far its a fun game, fairly immersive world.
Hopefully I can find time to get into the world properly.
My peeve at the moment fairly early in the game is that my weapons are not durable enough.
Twice I've gotten to harder zombie and only have an entry level weapon.
Check this beggar being a chooser.

During a zombie apocalypse you use what you can find. You don't sob about my weapon not strong enough...
 
Funds are tight, bought the X56 Joystick with thrusters this weekend and put down a 50% deposit on the Series X. Also fitted new tyres and did an oil change. Long way until March salary. Baked beans and toast it is until then.
 
Funds are tight, bought the X56 Joystick with thrusters this weekend and put down a 50% deposit on the Series X. Also fitted new tyres and did an oil change. Long way until March salary. Baked beans and toast it is until then.

Who puts down a deposit on an Xbox.? Just keep the money in savings until you can pay the full amount. It's not like they are going to have stock shortages :)
 
Who puts down a deposit on an Xbox.? Just keep the money in savings until you can pay the full amount. It's not like they are going to have stock shortages :)
It's 2nd hand, lay buy. When I pay the next installment I can take it home
 
The 2nd hand going rate online last time I checked for an xbox series x with 1 controller was around R9500. And then you do not know the previous owner so no way I am forking out that much cash for something that might have a problem. Rather buy from someone you know.
 
The 2nd hand going rate online last time I checked for an xbox series x with 1 controller was around R9500. And then you do not know the previous owner so no way I am forking out that much cash for something that might have a problem. Rather buy from someone you know.

R7250-7500 on Carbonite
 
Paying R7k cash for an Xbox series x that has been in its carboard box stashed away for 12 months since Feb 2023 in a cupboard at home. I know the owner and know that he looked very well after it. Virtually brand new.

Has it been booted up since Feb 2023?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X