South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
![]()
Tomorrow!! Hope it's as good as we expect.
Bro!! You didn't meetDammit I haven't finished the first game again like I had hoped and I'm not sure I can hold out.
Bro!! You didn't meet
.It's a gorgeous, sad, brutal, fitting end to the 1st game.HELA
since last week.
Love GamePass or hate GamePass, you cannot deny that without it, I highly doubt this game and studio would've hit these numbersWe are on
View attachment 1709075



Easy Gamer Score tooBoth me and my wife looove the game.
Then again we are cat people.
View attachment 1713039
and we do get constant tips on what to do![]()
Mark console doctor in CPT, Bothasig to be precise
Easy Gamer Score too![]()
Thoroughly the game. Not too long as to overstay its welcome but was a good time




Thanks again for this. He sorted me out - great guy - worked over the weekend to get Series X disc drive up and running
Still remember buying a Messiah off eBay, and realizing this is way too small for crappy iron/skills.He chipped my PS1 many many years ago.
That's UE5 for you. I really wish we didn't have to wait so long for more.Hellblade II is the most incredible thing I've ever seen and then right behind that the most incredible thing I've ever heard as well.
A number of times last night I thought I was in an cinematic sequence only to realise I need to interact, but because the audio doesn't stop you don't realise there's a pause in activity and due to the visuals being so crazy you kind of just sit there watching.
But much like the first game it is so visceral in nature and context that I could only do about an hour before I had to go watch some cute kittens on Youtube just to decompress.
Absolutely must play with headphones, the five minutes I tried without them even with my Dolby Atmos setup simply loses all the soul of the game, the audio is such a emotive part of the experience.
That's UE5 for you. I really wish we didn't have to wait so long for more.
That Matrix tech demo years ago had me excited, and fizzled out to nothing. We're only now starting to see some UE5 games, when this gen is closer to the end than the beginning...
That’s my cat.Both me and my wife looove the game.
Then again we are cat people.
View attachment 1713039
and we do get constant tips on what to do![]()