2011 Super Rugby (Super 15) thread

Can't agree with the statements made wrt to Sarel Pretorious. Small defensive comment, SA Rugby probably looking towards the future with bringing in younger players and involving the youth. But I gues that is SA rugby for you, its a total joke.

Look at the SA squad, basically the same squad that went to the rugby World Cup final 2007 and I feel that is going to be there downfall. Relying on old faithful and not chaning things for the better. One dimensional thinking
May I ask which two scrummies you would like to see in the Bok setup?

dal2000

Expert Member
There's a guy who coaching a certain team who spundged of the previous coaches foundation. When the foundation started to crack that team started to playing like ****. Mr De Villiers go back to coaching 9 graders
I will always blame PDV for any results. I don't give a ****, when he says the **** that he says and selects players as erratically as he does; it's pretty obvious where the problem lies.

APoc184

Honorary Master
I will always blame PDV for any results. I don't give a ****, when he says the **** that he says and selects players as erratically as he does; it's pretty obvious where the problem lies.
It is pretty scary if you think about it. Players get fined thousands of Rands/Dollars for criticising a referee on Twitter but this guy publicly spews forth piles of crap and nothing gets done. Look, I like the guy to a degree but he is NOT qualified for the job, nor is he for public speaking. I will be supporting the Boks 100% during the RWC but we will not win it. That I can promise you.

Absolutely bloody pathetic. Why is it that other countries appreciate our home grown talent more than we do????
As you gathered I am stilll in shock over Sarel's move. Been rather quite but oh well. Life goes on. Even without our top players. :crying::crying::crying:

dal2000

Expert Member
Wahahaha go REEEDS! NZ give us Bryce, so we give you Kaplan. Hope you Kiwis enjoy it! Even though Bryce was 10 million times worse :D