2017 International Tests

SpiderMonkey

What the hell... That was also a shoulder to the head. Should have been red, too. :erm:
I agree 100%. Red card for 1 and yellow for the other one. What's worse is that he didn't even get cited for it. Also, what about the forearm to the head, no punishment on the field and retroactively a red card without any ban so what we get is zero punishment. It almost feels to me like they wanted the AB's to lose so they would get bigger viewership for the last game.

I don't think SBW should be in the side anyway so the AB's are better off for the next game anyway.

Sneeky

Honorary Master
That last penalty was arguably the biggest load of @#$% I have ever seen.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Squads for the final game:

ALL BLACKS: Jordie Barrett, Israel Dagg, Anton Lienert-Brown, Ngani Laumape, Julian Savea, Beauden Barrett, Aaron Smith; Kieran Read (c), Sam Cane, Jerome Kaino, Sam Whitelock, Brodie Retallick, Owen Franks, Codie Taylor, Joe Moody. Reserves: Nathan Harris, Wyatt Crockett, Charlie Faumuina, Scott Barrett, Ardie Savea, TJ Perenara, Aaron Cruden, Malakai Fekitoa.

LIONS: Liam Williams, Anthony Watson, Jonathan Davies, Owen Farrell, Elliot Daly, Johnny Sexton, Conor Murray; Taupule Faletau, Sean O'Brien, Sam Warburton (c), Alun Wyn Jones, Maro Itoje, Tadhg Furlong, Jamie George, Mako Vunipola. Reserves: Ken Owens, Jack McGrath, Kyle Sinckler, Courtney Lawes, CJ Stander, Rhys Webb, Ben Te'o, Jack Nowell.
Pretty gutsy putting Jordie Barrett in to start at 15, and Laumape to start, too.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Poite already ignored 2 tackles without the ball by the Lions. Doesn't bode well.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Intense and physical but oh so scrappy. AB's handling has been diabolical by their lofty standards. Only reason the B&I Lions are still in this

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Intense and physical but oh so scrappy. AB's handling has been diabolical by their lofty standards. Only reason the B&I Lions are still in this
Yeah, they've been poor the whole game after the first 20 basically.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Why the fsck do they keep using Dagg and Barrett as first receivers who run into contact so high. They're obviously not strong or heavy enough not be held up. Unbelievably stupid.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Poite not wanting to make the hard calls it seems. Clearly playing from an offside position (and the player knew it)

cn@

Expert Member
Poite not wanting to make the hard calls it seems. Clearly playing from an offside position (and the player knew it)
But IMO many rules in rugby are bull**** anyway that penalizes players much too unfairly for minute, little things.

KOPITE

Executive Member
What a farce rugby has become, ref not playing rules but his own rules. Pathetic tbh

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Worst part being that he confirmed the penalty with the TMO and then reversed and made it a scrum. Ridiculous.

CHURCHILL

Expert Member
I agree with all the moaning and crying over the ref, how was his shocker in the beginning of the game that gave NZ thier first 3 points, even the NZ commentators said it was a pathetic call.

Cray

Honorary Master
Worst part being that he confirmed the penalty with the TMO and then reversed and made it a scrum. Ridiculous.
Yup, TMO agreed was a penalty and was a penalty right up until he spoke to the Captains. :wtf:

Cray

Honorary Master
I agree with all the moaning and crying over the ref, how was his shocker in the beginning of the game that gave NZ thier first 3 points, even the NZ commentators said it was a pathetic call.
Indeed, not sure how Poite is even allowed near a rugby field anymore.