2020 TakeAlot Voucher Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
In order to get into the secret forum, you need to be part of the Illuminati, then you get those sweet sweet R150 discount codes...

I'm part of it, and I just made a purchase with the code, literally just now. R150 discount.

Proof: View attachment 762966

That's just the fake outer circle. We actually enjoy R250 (and more) discount codes at the 9th level.

Lefty309

I will be posting a code in a few moments. Only those people (i.e. the chosen ones) who have joined the Illuminati brotherhood will be able to see it.
If you have not joined, the message will appear invisible to your eyes because they have not yet awakened their true power.

plank696

obvs it's a first time shopper code... multiple fake emails is how all Illuminati hides their identities :shadyeyes:

Mumu_786

Illuminati going to take over takealot soon and give the hidden group free stuff

Mumu_786

Apparently his gna be on Netflix too guys the secrets on Netflix

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Do not ask what the Illuminati can do for you but, rather ask yourself what you can do for the Illuminati.

As such, no codes given, only received

Just Carlo

There may be a variety of codes out there. As with many aspects of society, we are often duped into false beliefs. No retail company does favours by issuing discounts. I've compared and double checked prices, the discounts advertised, put the price of the item often at the RSP. And with a new customer discount, the data is used to validate the authenticity of its position in the market, which is used for future financial projection, advertising and manipulation.

Wasabee!

Executive Member
There may be a variety of codes out there. As with many aspects of society, we are often duped into false beliefs. No retail company does favours by issuing discounts. I've compared and double checked prices, the discounts advertised, put the price of the item often at the RSP. And with a new customer discount, the data is used to validate the authenticity of its position in the market, which is used for future financial projection, advertising and manipulation.
The Takealot agents have gotten in your head comrade, vouchers are real like the freedom we fought for.

Don't let the bloody agents stop you fighting for the struggle! VIVA VOUCHERS VIVA!

enerdude

Expert Member
welcome to voucher drought season ... :crying::crying::crying:

You can buy the Jan/Feb issue of Bicycling magazine for R65 and get R150 off R450 or more. Still a saving of R85 - better than nothing. Can't seem to find these mags everywhere, I bought from exclusive books.

Attachments

• IMG_20191227_233344.jpg
    IMG_20191227_233344.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.