2020 TakeAlot Voucher Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

plank696

Is it the January 2020 issues? If I'm not mistaken they cost R48 which is then a better deal?

It's the December one, I got a bunch of codes from a local business who threw the codes out thinking they were just advertisement spam (which techinically, they are)

Oh, and they're valid till march 31st 2020, which is pretty nice too

Attachments

• 20200112_103702.jpg
    20200112_103702.jpg
    719.8 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

smiley-zn

It's the December one, I got a bunch of codes from a local business who threw the codes out thinking they were just advertisement spam (which techinically, they are)

Oh, and they're valid till march 31st 2020, which is pretty nice too
Please PM me a code or two if you have any to spare

plank696

a BUNCH of people inboxed me so far lol. they give emails, phone numbers, everything... it's ridiculous.. these oaks are just BEGGING for me to send them a close-up picture of my dog's butthole, or to sign them up for tonnes of adult websites...

blaaislaai

Executive Member
Why can't people just save up and buy? Too difficult? @ all the beggars.

Reactions: Swa

SureThing

This group post should not exist and the mods should close it down. Like the other one this one is getting out of hand with all these desperado type, no good posts.

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
This group post should not exist and the mods should close it down. Like the other one this one is getting out of hand with all these desperado type, no good posts.

By all means, you dont have to view this thread.

yes we have terrible posts.. but thats what the forum is all about...

Play nice people.. when a voucher code is posted, it benefits all of us

Last edited:

Wasabee!

Executive Member
Why can't people just save up and buy? Too difficult? @ all the beggars.
Consumerim isn't a personality disorder or deficiency of financial logic, it's an empowering force that brings the best out of us upright apes in the constructive discource which this thread is an embodiment of. yolo

Here is one of my favourite music videos to bring pease and kalm to dis threa.d

dees909

a BUNCH of people inboxed me so far lol. they give emails, phone numbers, everything... it's ridiculous.. these oaks are just BEGGING for me to send them a close-up picture of my dog's butthole, or to sign them up for tonnes of adult websites...

lol - what did you expect? you post that you have a bunch of vouchers that expires end March knowing that people are waiting desperately for codes so you bound to have them bombard you and not forgetting its Janu-worry:ROFL:

Lefty309

"I don't like one aspect so let's ban everything"

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Think was posted here
6d780d78e7cab7d9f78ec4cb9dc6d1f8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.