850GB Telkom Mobile Data + Router + Free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimz

Executive Member
Item: 850GB Telkom Mobile LTE Data (50GB x 17 months)
Warranty: 18 Months with SP
Packaging: Original with box and accessories
Condition: Excellent
Reason: Not enough for my company needs
Shipping: Free Postnet to Postnet
Price: R9500

This deal is a 50GB LTE Deal which I took at R699 x 24 months

It is a contract taken on my company which has been in operation since 1996 (so 20 years old) so you can rest assured I will keep to my word.
All relevant documents will be provided should a sale go through.

How it will work: you pay me the amount stipulated, I send you the complete package which includes the Huawei B593s-601 LTE Router & sim.

The account gets capped at 50GB so there is no chance of over usage or out of bundle charges.

To cancel this contract it will cost me 17 months x R699 + R800 cancellation fee which = R12683

PM for further info - Company docs, ID's etc will only be sent after a buyer commits to the purchase

Also open to trades of similar value

Alacrity

Are you sure about the cancellation fee?

Second, why don't you just downgrade the contract to 5+15GB @R199/m and then cancel if it is really that expensive to cancel the contract (which I'm sure can't be the case - I did cancel my first LTE contract only a few months into the contract which was R699 for 20GB)

Nimz

Executive Member
Are you sure about the cancellation fee?

Second, why don't you just downgrade the contract to 5+15GB @R199/m and then cancel if it is really that expensive to cancel the contract (which I'm sure can't be the case - I did cancel my first LTE contract only a few months into the contract which was R699 for 20GB)

1.That was the quote given to me by Telkom upon inquiring.

2. Do you know what are the costs involved to downgrade? Also instead of all the hassle and down time (due to a smaller cap) I rather just sell it and take the knock

sajunky

Honorary Master
Get Telkom manager to verify a fee. They should only charge for cancellation fee and device (minus 7 month instalments).

airborne

Honorary Master
Or can't you transfer the contract into someone else's name?
Perhaps pay the guy a k or 2 and he transfers the contract into his name, off your hands done.

Nimz

Executive Member
Or can't you transfer the contract into someone else's name?
Perhaps pay the guy a k or 2 and he transfers the contract into his name, off your hands done.

Yeah that will work as well - just need to find someone willing to take it

Nimz

Executive Member
Close thread

Managed to get Telkom to cancel free of charge! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.