ABSA Internet Banking

Superspeed

:mad:

What the hell are you doing ABSA? I can't pay my accounts. I can't see my balances... This seems to be happening now on a regular basis. Do you want me to change my bank to someone that knows what IT stands for? This is getting pathetic now. Don't blame high user volumes. Get faster lines! Bloody hell. I have been an ABSA client for 20 years. That is about to change

Regards

One unhappy ABSA client

Voicy

Honorary Master
Wow ... their online banking page is seriously broken.

All I can do is view my accounts, bugger all else. They even left out the "log off" button.

Chops.

FNB and Capitec are looking mighty fine right now...

GreyBush

Executive Member
I find that I need to wait for it to load fully on the password screen in order to get the menu's on the left side of the page... you know its fully loaded when after putting in your first character it moves over to the next automatically without having to click the next space.

Problem is this sometimes takes so long that they automatically log you off.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Ah, it's that time of month when the Absa website bleeds for 5 days while everyone scurries to make payments :D

emptybruwer

I am with capitec and i must say its not bad at all. It doesn't have a monthly fee.you log in with your password and token number. I have a absa acc but i will be closing it at the end of the month...absa service is crap .....

Sent from my RBM_HD using MyBroadband Android App

Kbeat

Hi guys, what do you think about the new Absa internet banking? I like the Save/Invest page where you can put all your portfolio and know exactly ho much you have and what product you have all in one page. It encourages me to open new products and save more money. Anyone using it and what are your experiences?