Accelerit ISP review

They are absolutely terrible. I don't want to go into the details, but I'd strongly advise you to stay away.

Zae87

Hi Sandman1

Our Complex is also going with Netstream and Accelerit is also listed as an ISP with awesome pricing. Which ISP did you end up choosing? Also, how was the Netstream installation? (good or bad)

Sandman1

Hi Sandman1

Our Complex is also going with Netstream and Accelerit is also listed as an ISP with awesome pricing. Which ISP did you end up choosing? Also, how was the Netstream installation? (good or bad)
The installation is only half way, almost done with the backbone deployment.

I just wanted to find out if this ISP was good or not, but from the comments on here and also Hello Peter, I decided I will not choose them.

We only have 4 ISP options :

Accelerit
Greencom
Cool Ideas
iConnect

I think I might end up choosing Cool Ideas since I have only read good reviews on this platform.

Last edited:

Zae87

Thanks

How is Netstream's work so far?

Also, they provided us the same 4 ISP options, but they also informed us that they're partnering with another 15 ISP's in the coming months :) So that will be awesome if true

Sandman1

Thanks

How is Netstream's work so far?

Also, they provided us the same 4 ISP options, but they also informed us that they're partnering with another 15 ISP's in the coming months :) So that will be awesome if true
So far the trenching work is done professionally and the area is restored to it's original state.

Our estate signed with them in July, only started trenching two weeks ago, I think this was mainly due planning and waiting for all the equipment.

They also mentioned 15 ISP's back in July but still only 4.

Have they started with trenching in your complex?

Zae87

Ok that's awesome, I always worry about the trenching and how the area looks afterwards.

Nope not yet, as we still have to get final approval after our AGM next month. Here's hoping they can start by early Jan, 'cos we were told that they can have all the Units fibred up in 3 months (although I doubt that)

Sandman1

I think 3 months is from start of trenching till go live. Since my complex is next to the Dark fibre network, I am hoping we will go live by early Feb.

agentrfr

Expert Member
Accelerit is meh on Vuma. It runs fine until 7PM-12AM where it is utterly unusable:

100meg account and cant watch a twitch stream in anything higher than 360p. Anything not port 80 is shaped to 50kB/s PER PORT NOT THREAD. Usenet/ftp/torrent utterly useless at these times.

The rest of the time though it works perfectly :mad:

Hi there Agentrfr will you please send us your VT number so we can check what could be causing this issue on your end? We neither shape nor throttle our fibre accounts and as such your streaming should be bliss at all times. Please DM the details and I will follow up for us ASAP!

ponder

Honorary Master
The installation is only half way, almost done with the backbone deployment.

I just wanted to find out if this ISP was good or not, but from the comments on here and also Hello Peter, I decided I will not choose them.

We only have 4 ISP options :

Accelerit
Greencom
Cool Ideas
iConnect

I think I might end up choosing Cool Ideas since I have only read good reviews on this platform.
Just go with Cool Ideas.

AcceleritZa

Accelerit is meh on Vuma. It runs fine until 7PM-12AM where it is utterly unusable:

100meg account and cant watch a twitch stream in anything higher than 360p. Anything not port 80 is shaped to 50kB/s PER PORT NOT THREAD. Usenet/ftp/torrent utterly useless at these times.

The rest of the time though it works perfectly :mad:
Please DM me your VT number so we can investigate your issue. Your link should do 4k+ all the time. We have plenty happy subscribers on Vuma