Afrihost Capped ADSL Feedback (MTN) - New beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks :)
From the results on the ticket you're seeing the same upload speeds when using other accounts too, so I think it's an overall line restriction. Looking at the DSLAM results the upload speed may not get much higher, or if it does, it won't be a permanent speed.

But I DID get those speeds, till somewhere last week. The infrastructure in my area has new copper, we have new ISANs (or whatever those white boxes are) installed which is only about 6 months old.

My upload speeds, like I said, IMMEDIATELY and CONSISTENTLY jumped to about 1.8-1.9 the second my profile was changed to the VDSL profile. My router's upload syncs at 2048...how am I then not getting my full upload speed? If I've never gotten those speeds, even after the modulation type changed to a VDSL profile, then maybe...just maybe I would've accepted that a full 1mbps less upload speed than what the line is supposed to do, "could" be acceptable...but like I said, I did get those speeds, and tonight I'll check at home all my speedtest results and post that.
 
But I DID get those speeds, till somewhere last week. The infrastructure in my area has new copper, we have new ISANs (or whatever those white boxes are) installed which is only about 6 months old.

My upload speeds, like I said, IMMEDIATELY and CONSISTENTLY jumped to about 1.8-1.9 the second my profile was changed to the VDSL profile. My router's upload syncs at 2048...how am I then not getting my full upload speed? If I've never gotten those speeds, even after the modulation type changed to a VDSL profile, then maybe...just maybe I would've accepted that a full 1mbps less upload speed than what the line is supposed to do, "could" be acceptable...but like I said, I did get those speeds, and tonight I'll check at home all my speedtest results and post that.

As I said, upload speeds can vary quite a bit - and the higher they are, the more they can fluctuate. An upload speed of almost 1Mbps is more than respectable. If your SNR values improve you'll probably see higher upload speeds. This isn't the account that's dictating the upload speed, it's your line.
 
As I said, upload speeds can vary quite a bit - and the higher they are, the more they can fluctuate. An upload speed of almost 1Mbps is more than respectable. If your SNR values improve you'll probably see higher upload speeds. This isn't the account that's dictating the upload speed, it's your line.

you're kidding me with that statement right?

Ok...I can't do any traceroutes or speedtests now during the day anyway...so I'll pick again on this conversation later today when I'm home to do these tests.
 
according to the clientzone's "test my line" tool...this is all I can give now...will give actual router stats tonight when I'm home.


ADSL Router Results (Telkom Exchange to Your Location)

General Status
Status

Maximum Sync Rate
Maximum speed at which the DSLAM and your modem will communicate.

Current Downstream Sync
10240kbps
The current download speed established between the DSLAM and your modem.

SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio)
12.3dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio on the line. A value below 6dB can cause problems.

Attenuation
23.8dB
The amount of resistance on the line. A value below 55dB is good.

DSLAM Results (Your Location to Telkom Exchange)

General Status
Status

Maximum Sync Rate
Maximum speed at which the DSLAM and your modem will communicate.

Current Downstream Sync
2044kbps
The current download speed established between the DSLAM and your modem.

SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio)
6.5dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio on the line. A value below 6dB can cause problems.

Attenuation
18.0dB
The amount of resistance on the line. A value below 55dB is good.
 
you're kidding me with that statement right?

Ok...I can't do any traceroutes or speedtests now during the day anyway...so I'll pick again on this conversation later today when I'm home to do these tests.

The line's performing fine though, across multiple accounts.
The SNR at the DSLAM isn't allowing for a higher upload speed. If this result betters, so will your upload speed. The upload speed is very dynamic.
 
I would've noticed if my SNR (that my router tells me) has changed...it hasn't...and yet I did get VDSL upload speeds (1.8-1.9) when I was changed to this profile...so then what has changed?

Let me just get this straight...you're telling me I must accept my current ADSL-like upload speeds when I have PROOF that a week ago I had VDSL-like upload speeds? (which I'll post tonight)

GAWD can someone else just help explain this...I'm too tired from pointless arguing...
 
I would've noticed if my SNR (that my router tells me) has changed...it hasn't...and yet I did get VDSL upload speeds (1.8-1.9) when I was changed to this profile...so then what has changed?

Let me just get this straight...you're telling me I must accept my current ADSL-like upload speeds when I have PROOF that a week ago I had VDSL-like upload speeds? (which I'll post tonight)

GAWD can someone else just help explain this...I'm too tired from pointless arguing...

I get that you want the best possible upload speeds, but that isn't always possible. Stats change, and the upload speed will fluctuate. If the upload speed becomes unusable we'll gladly log a fault, but I need to stress that having an upload speed fluctuate is completely normal.

Remember Telkom also have a new system implemented which controls the line. So when the line was upgraded it was going full tilt, but if DSMS doesn't see those results are feasible it'll lower certain results, in this case, your upload speed.
 
Can someone "other than an ISP representative" tell me if I'm delusional in thinking that a below 1mbps upload speed is not acceptable if you're on a 20mbps VDSL line?

Lets get some other people's opinions as well here please.
 
I get that you want the best possible upload speeds, but that isn't always possible. Stats change, and the upload speed will fluctuate. If the upload speed becomes unusable we'll gladly log a fault, but I need to stress that having an upload speed fluctuate is completely normal.

Remember Telkom also have a new system implemented which controls the line. So when the line was upgraded it was going full tilt, but if DSMS doesn't see those results are feasible it'll lower certain results, in this case, your upload speed.

I have a suspicion that Telkom has lowered the upstream speeds, my line which syncs 100% on 4MB but only has a 256 upload, but it should be 512 according to the Telkom site?

Here are the SNR and attenuation figures:
Downstream SNR 25 dB
Upstream SNR 27.3 dB
Max downstream speed 10240 kbps
Downstream attenuation 40 dB
Upstream attenuation 20.5 dB

Since upstream has better SNR and attenuation it should be able to sync at 512 right?
 
I'm having the same problem as was posted about 3 pages back.

For the last few days my Afrihost capped account has been very slow. Websites take long to load, Youtube buffers (20mb line) but when I switch to my Vox account everything is perfect.

Had a Youtube video completely stop playing last night and quickly switched to Vox, suddenly video quality changed to HD and it played the whole thing.
 
I have a suspicion that Telkom has lowered the upstream speeds, my line which syncs 100% on 4MB but only has a 256 upload, but it should be 512 according to the Telkom site?

Here are the SNR and attenuation figures:
Downstream SNR 25 dB
Upstream SNR 27.3 dB
Max downstream speed 10240 kbps
Downstream attenuation 40 dB
Upstream attenuation 20.5 dB

Since upstream has better SNR and attenuation it should be able to sync at 512 right?

It should be 512 yeah, that's the theoretical max though - so it's an "up to" value.
 
Last edited:
I'm having the same problem as was posted about 3 pages back.

For the last few days my Afrihost capped account has been very slow. Websites take long to load, Youtube buffers (20mb line) but when I switch to my Vox account everything is perfect.

Had a Youtube video completely stop playing last night and quickly switched to Vox, suddenly video quality changed to HD and it played the whole thing.

I think AfriGenie was following up on some YouTube stuff - sounds like there are a few other issues creeping in here if I read through your post.
Drop me a PM with some results and your info and we can take it forward :)
 
Hi,

I was looking into switching my uncapped bundle to a capped bundle. My question: You offer a 50+50GB, 100+100GB and 300+300GB is there the possibility to get 150+150? I am usually below 200 GB but just want to be on the save side.

Thanks
 
Hi,

I was looking into switching my uncapped bundle to a capped bundle. My question: You offer a 50+50GB, 100+100GB and 300+300GB is there the possibility to get 150+150? I am usually below 200 GB but just want to be on the save side.

Thanks

Hello!

We definitely have a 150GB + 150GB option, if you are signing up for a new Bundle you can customize your line speed and package size on the first page of the New Sign-up menu.

Alternatively if you are upgrading an existing package in the ClientZone, you will just need to choose the 300GB* package, which is 150GB + 150GB.
 
Hello!

We definitely have a 150GB + 150GB option, if you are signing up for a new Bundle you can customize your line speed and package size on the first page of the New Sign-up menu.

Alternatively if you are upgrading an existing package in the ClientZone, you will just need to choose the 300GB* package, which is 150GB + 150GB.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I would be editing my current line. When choosing the 300* option it shows a price of 599. According to your website that is the price of a unbundled offer. is there a bundled option or will I be then charged the unbundled pricing of 399 line and 599 capped?

Looking at the 200 GB option a bundle price is 758R on 10 Mbit but when selected unbundled it's 798R.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks again ...
 
Thanks for the quick reply!

I would be editing my current line. When choosing the 300* option it shows a price of 599. According to your website that is the price of a unbundled offer. is there a bundled option or will I be then charged the unbundled pricing of 399 line and 599 capped?

Looking at the 200 GB option a bundle price is 758R on 10 Mbit but when selected unbundled it's 798R.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks again ...

The price changes reflected when you select the new package are displayed as if you are taking the standalone products, our system will automatically apply the Bundle discount to your products and account. The important thing is to just ensure you have your Bundle active in the ClientZone. Under Connectivity you will just choose your ADSL line, then select the My Bundle menu.
 
Ok I'm home...I'll post again what I can if AfriGenie/AfriMan still wanna have a look at my stats and convince me less than 1mbps upload is fine for VDSL...

Stats according to my Telkom Pace router:

xDSL line synchronised

Uptime 00Days 11hrs 41min 23sec
Time connected 00Days 11hrs 40min 09sec
Modulation type G.993.2-B
Actual rate (up) 2048 kbps
Actual rate (down) 20480 kbps
Data transfered (sent) 0 kB
Data transfered (received) 0 kB
Output power (up) 13.8 dBm
Output power (downstream) 9.3 dBm
Line attenuation (up) 0 dBm
Line attenuation (downstream) 22.9 dB
Noise margin (up) 12.3 dB
Noise margin (downstream) 6.5 dB
Manufacturer ID (local) IFTN
Manufacturer ID (remote) IFTN
Loss of frames (local) 0
Loss of frames (remote) 0
Error seconds (local) 22
Error seconds (remote) 0
FEC Errors (up) 4079
FEC Errors (down) 103
CRC Errors (up) 62
CRC Errors (down) 1
HEC Errors (up) 0
HEC Errors (down) 0

Speedtest done coupla minutes ago:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4408869341

Tracert to www.afrihost.co.za

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\SlowHands>tracert www.afrihost.co.za

Tracing route to www.afrihost.co.za [154.0.167.66]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 5 ms 7 ms 1 ms HOME [172.18.81.39]
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 101 ms 106 ms 76 ms 41.181.221.253
4 27 ms 13 ms 11 ms 41.181.221.254
5 30 ms 14 ms 26 ms tb-dca-2.za--qux-c.za.mtnbusiness.net [41.181.19
8.188]
6 16 ms 27 ms 30 ms unc-cpt-1.mtnns.net [196.44.18.8]
7 53 ms 46 ms 37 ms pe-cr-2.za--el-mse-1.za.mtnns.net [196.44.31.66]

8 65 ms 52 ms 52 ms jh-cr-2.za--jh-cr-1.za-a.mtnns.net [196.44.31.25
5]
9 40 ms 36 ms 38 ms 196.44.31.99
10 42 ms 43 ms 36 ms 196.30.1.39
11 49 ms 32 ms 44 ms 196.31.220.21
12 34 ms 31 ms 43 ms 196.31.63.202
13 43 ms 58 ms 44 ms vl9-ah-ha-2.za.mtnbusiness.net [196.30.42.133]
14 33 ms 53 ms 41 ms gm-cms-ha.afrihost.com [154.0.167.66]

Trace complete.

C:\Users\SlowHands>


Speedtest history (I was switched to a proper VDSL profile on the 18th of May, so I'm just copying from there.) As I haven't had problems till late last week, I didn't bother doing speedtests when everything was still fine. I only started doing speedtests when I noticed my speeds are up to **** (started on 29th of May)

6/4/2015 2:45 PM GMT 105.210.78.164 16.62 Mb/s 0.68 Mb/s 31 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/4/2015 4:19 AM GMT 105.210.78.164 17.75 Mb/s 0.65 Mb/s 32 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/4/2015 4:05 AM GMT 105.210.78.116 18.37 Mb/s 0.94 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/4/2015 3:38 AM GMT 105.210.78.116 18.03 Mb/s 0.89 Mb/s 11 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/4/2015 3:25 AM GMT 105.210.78.116 16.79 Mb/s 0.83 Mb/s 33 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/4/2015 3:12 AM GMT 105.210.78.116 17.86 Mb/s 0.88 Mb/s 11 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/4/2015 3:07 AM GMT 105.210.77.29 16.26 Mb/s 0.87 Mb/s 14 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/3/2015 7:27 PM GMT 105.210.78.26 18.05 Mb/s 0.89 Mb/s 11 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/3/2015 4:04 PM GMT 105.210.78.26 17.50 Mb/s 0.78 Mb/s 19 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/3/2015 1:52 AM GMT 105.210.175.187 17.94 Mb/s 0.78 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/2/2015 8:15 PM GMT 105.210.175.187 14.46 Mb/s 0.81 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/2/2015 6:46 PM GMT 105.210.175.187 13.15 Mb/s 0.70 Mb/s 57 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/2/2015 6:02 AM GMT 196.210.228.45 8.13 Mb/s 0.46 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town ~ 500 mi Share
6/2/2015 5:59 AM GMT 105.210.175.142 3.54 Mb/s 0.10 Mb/s 150 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/2/2015 5:14 AM GMT 105.210.175.142 3.86 Mb/s 0.11 Mb/s 104 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/2/2015 5:13 AM GMT 105.210.175.142 3.75 Mb/s 0.09 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 9:23 PM GMT 105.210.175.142 18.39 Mb/s 0.83 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 7:20 PM GMT 105.210.175.142 17.55 Mb/s 0.78 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 6:41 PM GMT 105.210.175.142 18.46 Mb/s 0.79 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 6:40 PM GMT 105.210.175.142 18.31 Mb/s 0.74 Mb/s 34 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 6:38 PM GMT 105.210.175.142 18.01 Mb/s 0.74 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 6:31 PM GMT 196.210.243.90 17.36 Mb/s 0.76 Mb/s 11 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 6:27 PM GMT 105.237.111.6 10.37 Mb/s 0.75 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 4:21 PM GMT 105.210.76.170 5.52 Mb/s 0.18 Mb/s 26 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 3:49 PM GMT 105.210.184.247 6.88 Mb/s 0.24 Mb/s 51 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 3:44 PM GMT 196.210.22.52 17.96 Mb/s 0.69 Mb/s 19 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 3:44 PM GMT 196.210.22.52 13.60 Mb/s 0.59 Mb/s 43 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 3:41 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 7.67 Mb/s 0.22 Mb/s 94 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 3:32 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 2.13 Mb/s 0.08 Mb/s 134 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 3:17 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 3.91 Mb/s 0.12 Mb/s 118 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
6/1/2015 5:23 AM GMT 105.210.175.144 15.01 Mb/s 0.50 Mb/s 11 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/31/2015 8:57 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 18.23 Mb/s 0.71 Mb/s 176 ms London ~ 6000 mi Share
5/31/2015 8:56 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 16.85 Mb/s 0.74 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/31/2015 6:40 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 5.98 Mb/s 0.58 Mb/s 248 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/31/2015 6:10 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 6.53 Mb/s 0.61 Mb/s 279 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/31/2015 5:51 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 5.52 Mb/s 0.62 Mb/s 245 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/31/2015 5:06 PM GMT 105.210.175.144 7.27 Mb/s 0.67 Mb/s 211 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/30/2015 6:35 AM GMT 105.210.184.253 1.58 Mb/s 0.02 Mb/s 1622 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/29/2015 9:08 PM GMT 105.210.175.153 1.52 Mb/s 0.06 Mb/s 70 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/29/2015 8:58 PM GMT 105.210.175.153 1.20 Mb/s 0.03 Mb/s 45 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/29/2015 8:56 PM GMT 105.210.175.153 0.70 Mb/s 0.02 Mb/s 100 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/29/2015 8:50 PM GMT 105.237.111.23 0.39 Mb/s 0.02 Mb/s 809 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/18/2015 9:18 PM GMT 105.210.184.239 18.43 Mb/s 1.69 Mb/s 169 ms London ~ 6000 mi Share
5/18/2015 9:16 PM GMT 105.210.184.239 18.57 Mb/s 1.91 Mb/s 11 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
5/18/2015 4:42 PM GMT 105.210.184.239 18.37 Mb/s 1.92 Mb/s 12 ms Cape Town < 50 mi Share
 
Ok I'm home...I'll post again what I can if AfriGenie/AfriMan still wanna have a look at my stats and convince me less than 1mbps upload is fine for VDSL...

Stats according to my Telkom Pace router:

xDSL line synchronised

Uptime 00Days 11hrs 41min 23sec
Time connected 00Days 11hrs 40min 09sec
Modulation type G.993.2-B
Actual rate (up) 2048 kbps
Actual rate (down) 20480 kbps
Data transfered (sent) 0 kB
Data transfered (received) 0 kB
Output power (up) 13.8 dBm
Output power (downstream) 9.3 dBm
Line attenuation (up) 0 dBm
Line attenuation (downstream) 22.9 dB
Noise margin (up) 12.3 dB
Noise margin (downstream) 6.5 dB
Manufacturer ID (local) IFTN
Manufacturer ID (remote) IFTN
Loss of frames (local) 0
Loss of frames (remote) 0
Error seconds (local) 22
Error seconds (remote) 0
FEC Errors (up) 4079
FEC Errors (down) 103
CRC Errors (up) 62
CRC Errors (down) 1
HEC Errors (up) 0
HEC Errors (down) 0

Please use the [code , ] tag. So without the commas/space and use /code to end (with []) for the tracerts/pings.

You are syncing on VDSL, but your router doesn't seem to be able to check the attentuation upstream. Have you tried swapping routers? You could also check if one of the filters is damaged (unplug all phones and plug the router directly into the wall).
And you say the upload issues also affect others ISPs? Then it is most likely a line fault.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X