Afrihost Hosting Alternative?

umamankandla

Can anyone recommend an alternative to Afrihost for hosting a basic linux server with something like cPanel?

The team over at Afrihost keeps blocking my emails from even sending if it includes the word "payment" in the email. Kinda getting fed up with it now calling them every other month, explaining, teaching them on what email is...they are useless if I should compliment them.

Any recommendations?

craigcul

Hi there I am using Absolute Hosting they seem to be quite good I also used Afrihost before this is much better they have a member on this group [mention]Jade ZA Domains [/mention] he should be able to help you with any questions.

umamankandla

Hi there I am using Absolute Hosting they seem to be quite good I also used Afrihost before this is much better they have a member on this group [mention]Jade ZA Domains [/mention] he should be able to help you with any questions.
Thanks Craig, but our company's weekly email storage is over 10gb. The limit of Absolute Hosting is 2gb. Absolute also doesn't have support over weekends. Some stuff sometimes can't be resolved on my end and it needs to be configured at the ISPs side.

Any idea how MWEB is?

Genisys

Honorary Master
Thanks Craig, but our company's weekly email storage is over 10gb. The limit of Absolute Hosting is 2gb. Absolute also doesn't have support over weekends. Some stuff sometimes can't be resolved on my end and it needs to be configured at the ISPs side.

Any idea how MWEB is?
Why not use office 365? You seem to be trying to use a pocket knife in a sword fight.

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep

Any idea how MWEB is?
Apologies for not responding sooner, this wasnt posted in the Hosting section and I see that the mention didnt format correctly.

We do have other cpanel hosting packages that offer more space than 2GB - see below

We also offer support via tickets over the weekend how ever you can expect delays.

craigcul

Any idea how MWEB is?
Hi sorry no I have not used web for hosting I used them Mantech years ago for dialup internet and there service was good then I don’t know what it is like now.