Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

Anyone noticing slow international? Local seems fine.
16957032959.png

From EU server:
1730490597896.png
 
Did youtube just die?

Everything looking good. I have been keeping a close eye on things.

We are seeing extremely high traffic levels today. Since 8am the Fortnite update has constantly generated our highest peak traffic yet. We are also seeing very high traffic to DSTV, Twitch and Youtube currently but so far traffic levels look stable trending upwards still.
 
Anyone seeing degraded performance on international? This account is becoming painful nowadays.

Multi link



Single link




Multi link





Single link

 
Last edited:
Apparently there is increased latency on Equiano

JHB traffic is mainly via EASSy directly to Marseille. Very little traffic or should I say cogent only traffic favours Equiano and there is nothing wrong with that route as Afrihost uses Liquid L3 transit and it's been stable on Equiano.

Slow international is FNO related.
 
London swish now, wireless test off of my phone. Did the test on my phone earlier it was around 5mbps. Definitely something going on.

549a25a436a9e12d0f8deeb0d44edfd8.jpg
 
@sand_man Morning. Please drop me a PM with your account details so I can check with the FNO

EDIT: I got it from @AfriNatic

We are investigating our JHB NAT box.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X