Gandalf the Gray
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2018
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 242
I can also check in 45 mins
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Please use the Openserve speed test site
I understand, Openserve is requesting for the results. Please shareStill not fixed. Using Openserve speed test, and Ookla App
Please use the Openserve speed test site
photos.app.goo.gl
It has been escalated with Openserve.Can also confirm the upload is still the same.View attachment 1795416
having problems with twitter not sure if its relatedSomething happened 15-20mins ago. All services on my Playstation are completely dead. Can download updates fine but cannot login to any servers. Cape Town in Mitchell's Plain if it helps any
Twitter, YT and Insta working fine for me on mobile at least. Was wondering if it's PSN related again but I don't see anyone complaining about it online yet? Unsure tbhhaving problems with twitter not sure if its related