Afrihost stealing data and useless support.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
I know cause I've worked in such in IT support. Only some select competent call centre agents would know cause they figured out there is an issue, not everyone would know and thus there would still be some blaming the client "Sir, your phone must have used up all the data, here is a list of causes for that..."
I have to say in this case most of the guys on the support floor knew about this and we managed to sort the issue out very quickly.

nickc

I have to say in this case most of the guys on the support floor knew about this and we managed to sort the issue out very quickly.
Both my wife and myself have this issue. We each put in support requests, the support guy handling my wifes ticket had no idea what was going on. The guy handling my ticket said there is some issue being looked at.

However, my issue has not been resolved. I have not got any data back, and now my data has stopped working completely, even though I have 67MB data left.

I have send you a PM.

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep
Both my wife and myself have this issue. We each put in support requests, the support guy handling my wifes ticket had no idea what was going on. The guy handling my ticket said there is some issue being looked at.

However, my issue has not been resolved. I have not got any data back, and now my data has stopped working completely, even though I have 67MB data left.

I have send you a PM.
That really isn't great, AfriNatic is looking at it and will respond shortly! :thumbsup:

BrianB

I also sent AfriNatic a PM on the 9th, I haven't received a reply and my data is still missing.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
I also sent AfriNatic a PM on the 9th, I haven't received a reply and my data is still missing.
I am also very sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you. I have responded to you too.