Apple promises "great stuff" to come

cerebus

Honorary Master
"Great stuff" does not equal inventing more breakthrough products.

Beri

Expert Member
They are looking at patents and see what they can use in the future.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Let's be honest, Apple could take a brick and put an "i" in front of it and their fans would start drooling and oohing and aaahing and handing over their wallets. :D

Amirait, or amirait?

Beri

Expert Member
Let's be honest, Apple could take a brick and put an "i" in front of it and their fans would start drooling and oohing and aaahing and handing over their wallets. :D

Amirait, or amirait?
ithinkso or iknowso

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member

Amirait, or amirait?
^True story.

Hemps

Honorary Master
Ios needs a major interface haul in my opinion it's getting stale now.

Multitasking like the Quasar app would be nice, just one of many things they need to add.

Last edited:

JStrike

Honorary Master
Ios needs a major interface haul in my opinion it's getting stale now.

Multitasking like the Quasar app would be nice, just one of many things they need to add.
I sincely doubt that will happen.
When Apple comes up with a OS visual design that their customers like, they stick to it, with frequent iterations. But it stays largely the same.
Of course this infuriates the nerds that demand new for the sake of new

JStrike

Honorary Master

Amirait, or amirait?
I assume this is not-so-subtle trolling, as you are aware of Apple's flops over the years

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
I sincely doubt that will happen.
When Apple comes up with a OS visual design that their customers like, they stick to it, with frequent iterations. But it stays largely the same.
Of course this infuriates the nerds that demand new for the sake of new
More like normal consumers that demand it be able to do normal things like send stuff via bluetooth to other devices?

grok

Honorary Master
Meanwhile Samsung doesn't make emotional speeches promising people glittery stuff they haven't even invented yet, they simply get on with making desirable products. :whistling:

BeVonk!

Executive Member
The iCook aluminum microwave oven with beautiful chamfered edges and rounded corners in black or white with a retina glass covered door designed by Sir Ives.

icyrus

Executive Member
Meanwhile Samsung doesn't make emotional speeches promising people glittery stuff they haven't even invented yet, they simply get on with making desirable products. :whistling:
You must live in an alternative universe as in this one Apple is the company that doesn't preannounce products while Samsung does. And responses to questions at a shareholder's meeting is hardly an emotional speech.

Pixelatedzee

Yep, I see where this thread is going. Should have expected it though

d0b33

Honorary Master
A newly-published patent application from Apple discovered by AppleInsider discloses a new "bracelet" accessory with a wraparound design where the screen would cover the entire outer surface. While the word "watch" is not used anywhere in the patent application, which was filed in August 2011, the "wearable video device" described in the document could clearly serve as an advanced wristwatch.
Sounds good to me...