Apple's next-generation iPhone Media Event! (2013)

Madhawk

Honorary Master
For those interested in following today's Apple's Media Event on the New iPhone 5S and 5C, HERE's Engadget's link to the Event.

Event starts at 19h00 local time.

Please share your Liveblog links, disappointments, surprises, expectations and thoughts.

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'll be surprised if there are many surprises here. For me, just bring on iOS7 plsnowthx.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Will there be a stream or the usual live blog photos and commentary? Hate that.

GreyBush

Executive Member
I'll be surprised if there are many surprises here. For me, just bring on iOS7 plsnowthx.

Pretty much all I care about too.. maybe an ATV software update to match. No where near my upgrade time so not too stressed about the hardware.

Will there be a stream or the usual live blog photos and commentary? Hate that.

Hope they stream it like the last one.

Madhawk

Honorary Master

Same here, I'm still happy with my iPhone 4, so I'm only looking forward to iOS 7 myself.

With all the current leaks, I doubt there will be any surprises. I'm basically interested in the iPhone 5C's price.

R13...

Honorary Master
I'm looking forward to iOS 7 for iPad. Too bad rumor says it is running late and likely only coming next month :(

falcon786

Honorary Master
For those interested in following today's Apple's Media Event on the New iPhone 5S and 5C, HERE's Engadget's link to the Event.

Event starts at 19h00 local time.

Please share your Liveblog links, disappointments, surprises, expectations and thoughts.

Thanks,I was wondering what time its going to be,looking forward to ios 7 it's long overdue to bring Apples Software up to speed.

When do you guys think we'll be able to update our iphone 5's to ios7?

nfbs

Expert Member
How much does it suck that there is no live video feed.

Suck suck suck etc

nfbs

Expert Member
Ooh the iPhone comes in different colours now. I am rivited. NOT