Axxess fixed LTE (Telkom)

maessof

@Captain Axxess Why does my fiber cut out every few months leaving me with nothing for a few days, and why do I never get an explanation from Axxess what the issue was. Really messes with my emotions which also ends up affecting my health.

Captain Axxess

Company Representative
Company Rep
@Captain Axxess Why does my fiber cut out every few months leaving me with nothing for a few days, and why do I never get an explanation from Axxess what the issue was. Really messes with my emotions which also ends up affecting my health.
Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear this. Please send me your account details and I'll investigate on your behalf.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Using this Telkom LTE in a CellC dongle (Huawei e1820) and is getting very good upload (3 to 4Mb) and download (5 to 8Mb) speeds. Almost like a 10Mb DSL line.

I suppose if I can get a proper LTE router, speeds will be much better as the e1820 is 3G only.

BayCityRoller

Inconveniently, Axxess data usage for Telkom LTE "Last Updated: 2021-06-30 05:48:42."
Amazing how this always tends to happen with them, last day of the month, when one wants to know how much they have left to use.

Sent a *188# via USSD in router to Telkom - results @ 10h39am were :
Hello!You have 7561 MB "LTE/LTE-A Anytime Data" available.
2441 MB will expire on 01/07/2021
at 00:00.

Hello!You have 1026 MB "inclusive Night Surfer Bundle data" available.
1026 MB will expire on 01/07/2021.
Question I have re the bold text is, will Axxess carry over any unused difference (betw. the 2 values) into July, if I'm only on a 10 + 10 GB package with them ?

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Inconveniently, Axxess data usage for Telkom LTE "Last Updated: 2021-06-30 05:48:42."
Amazing how this always tends to happen with them, last day of the month, when one wants to know how much they have left to use.

Sent a *188# via USSD in router to Telkom - results @ 10h39am were :

Question I have re the bold text is, will Axxess carry over any unused difference (betw. the 2 values) into July, if I'm only on a 10 + 10 GB package with them ?
I don't think so.

BayCityRoller

I don't think so.
Didn't mention before, on Axxess' system, this data is part-narrated as "rollover" & "top-up", but it's from last month. In that context, also pretty sure it won't be made available to me next month.

Will use it up on updates & maybe installing an Ubuntu desktop from their mini.iso on a spare HDD I have.