Bathabile Dlamini Resigns as an MP with Immediate Effect

thechamp

Honorary Master
Maybe, but this woman was not exactly supporting the cause of woman.

She's resigned because she's been shunned by CR. If her reasons were valid she wouldn't have stood for Parliament, to begin. If she were appointed a minister I guarantee she would still be here.

tl;dr she's acting like a petulant child, making a scene because she wasn't allowed at the table.
You spelled "trough" wrong...

:unsure:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...a-peaceful-retirement-pravin-gordhan-20190612

"In her resignation letter to ANC secretary general Ace Magashule, Dlamini claimed that Gordhan had worked with banks in an attempt to lobby for grants

What they did was actually treason. They knew that the Post Office was not going to succeed and people will automatically go to banks. Actually the first time I communicated with Gordhan he suggested we should call everyone to go and register with banks," she added. She said Gordhan's suggestion made her realise that he was working with banks. "

:unsure:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...a-peaceful-retirement-pravin-gordhan-20190612

"In her resignation letter to ANC secretary general Ace Magashule, Dlamini claimed that Gordhan had worked with banks in an attempt to lobby for grants

What they did was actually treason. They knew that the Post Office was not going to succeed and people will automatically go to banks. Actually the first time I communicated with Gordhan he suggested we should call everyone to go and register with banks," she added. She said Gordhan's suggestion made her realise that he was working with banks. "
Just shows the mind set some of these ANC people have.

They'd rather let people die before considering practical working solutions.

I hope she gets time in jail for what she has done to the people of SA.