- Sep 7, 2007
As @cavedog has pointed out above, I think where you went awry was at point # 1. : "I inform them that I already have one".Update on my JustDSL application with Axxess:
1. Monday, 11th: Openserve contacts me to "install a new line" - I inform them that I already have one.
2. Tuesday, 12th: Axxess JustDSL service scheduled to begin according to Axxess (via telecon);
3. Wednesday, 13th @ ±16:30: Support Ticket states "Status Closed";
4. Wednesday @ ± 17:30 I query same;
5. Thursday, 14th @ 09:30: Axxess will escalate installation of line with Openserve;
6. Thursday @ 09:31,01: I lose my sheet. Totally lose it. And cancelled - which seems to be what they wanted all along ...
Axxess is probably the most incompetent company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with in my entire life! Their "Customer Service" staff is absolutely clueless of how communications systems work, never mind such complicated concepts as users, line-providers or ISPs.
HTF they still have any customers is beyond me. I flatly refuse to deal with incompetence.
Pure DSL / Pureconnect is a new product. The process must be followed. Your old line was telkom's: Your new one would be Openserve's. By turning away the Openserve techs for their initial site visit you threw a spanner in the works (so to speak).
Good luck getting it sorted.