Best iPad cover?

mercurial

MyBB Legend
What's the best cover for an iPad2? Are the ones they sell at Game good enough or should I look for something better?

Mbuzi

Expert Member
I use the Apple cover, smart cover. Got one for R479 at Dion wired. I am happy with it.

D3x!

Banned
you will get different answers, frankly i cannot live without my folio cover.

imo the smart cover is a waste as it doesnt really protect it and only covers one side

mercurial

MyBB Legend
you will get different answers, frankly i cannot live without my folio cover.

imo the smart cover is a waste as it doesnt really protect it and only covers one side

Thanks guys. Where did you buy your folio cover, D3x? Can you post a link please? :)

D3x!

Banned
Thanks guys. Where did you buy your folio cover, D3x? Can you post a link please? :)

bought it from rocketshop.co.za called a cygnett lavish ipad 2 case, bought there a few times, lizzy (the lady there) service is excellent.

D3x!

Banned
hmmm weird i do not see it there any more, perhaps contact them if you are interested.

looks like this, except i have black:

cygnett-windsor-ipad-2-folio-case.jpg

mercurial

MyBB Legend
hmmm weird i do not see it there any more, perhaps contact them if you are interested.

looks like this, except i have black:

cygnett-windsor-ipad-2-folio-case.jpg

That's an awesome case. Thanks for that. How much did it cost?

D3x!

Banned
That's an awesome case. Thanks for that. How much did it cost?

if i recall like R499, which considering it will last a very long time is not bad and considering a smart cover is similarly priced

mercurial

MyBB Legend
yep nice, that is actually the same cover just with a different finish.

Yeah, that's the glossy one, right? I'm gonna check locally if Makro/Game sells them. Else I will have to check online.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master

BeVonk!

Executive Member
I've been through several variations (on iPad 1 and 2) and I ended up with a simple Belkin jacket sleeve (like BlackBerry issued with my old Bold 9000). I want to get max benefit out of the thin light profile and ended up frustrated with all the fold open snap on/in sleeves/covers. Holding and working on the uncovered "raw" iPad 2 is best for me.

Mine: http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=510021#

Last edited: