BitCo or RocketNet

Max Moraira

I am looking to sign up with either BitCo or RocketNet as they are the best priced and most reliable in my area (according to my research, happy to hear any other opinions. I live in Parkmore, Sandton).

I'm looking for opinions on which is better to go with. I will be using my line for normal home streaming (neflix, spotify etc.) and running a small home office with occasional live streaming video content.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Who’s the fibre provider? Parkmore is covered by MTN and Openserve as far as I remember. Reliability generally depends on the fibre provider.. Happy to be your third option if it’s Openserve!

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
I am looking to sign up with either BitCo or RocketNet as they are the best priced and most reliable in my area (according to my research, happy to hear any other opinions. I live in Parkmore, Sandton).

I'm looking for opinions on which is better to go with. I will be using my line for normal home streaming (neflix, spotify etc.) and running a small home office with occasional live streaming video content.
@Max Moraira we would be happy to assist you :)