C# and SQL Part Time Developers Required - All experience levels

Shred

Expert Member
Company Rep
I have a small software development business and I am looking for a developer or two to do some part time work for me as my load is increasing. There is no particular experience level that I am looking for. A few scenarios are:

* You are in school and over 16 and want explore a career in software development and want to do a bit of work in your holidays.
* You are fresh out of school with no experience, but enjoyed tinkering with programming in your free time. You need some work experience and guidance.
* You have an existing job but wish to change your career to software development, but need the experience to take the next step.
* You have an established existing job and want to earn some extra cash with your free time.

The type of people I am looking for are / requirements:
* People that have a passion for software development / programming, they do it because they enjoy it and not because they have to
* Someone with integrity, ethics and high morals that is trust worthy.
* You need to be able to work from home with your own PC and internet connection. Meetings will only be required now an then
* You must want to go into the direction of C# web based applications with MS SQL Server based development.

Most of the work we do is custom business applications. They are usually very data driven. We are currently a very small company of two developers and I am looking at growing this year as the projects are starting to pile up.

Our web site is www.rysis.co.za. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions. jonathan.bell@rysis.co.za.

sp4ceman

what methodologies do you practise?

also would you be interested in people from other provinces etc or gauteng only.

Shred

Expert Member
Company Rep
Sorry, I didn't mention the location. Gauteng would be preferable but other parts of SA could work as well.