Cell C's HSPA+ network upgraded in Gauteng

OMB

Mountain Man
Nice to know, things do seem to have improved of late, but will wait and see if the root cause has really been addressed

LFX

Expert Member
thank you cell c....

vodascum and mtn would just have blamed telkom who in turn would have blamed cable theft

drukkie

Expert Member
Yip...Vodacom excuse is normally waiting for backhaul...or keeping our service levels up...BS...
or no feedback whatsoever...

Viper25

Expert Member
Glad the problem is being addressed and fixed.
Thumbs up, CellC

Twista

Well Done Lars...Honesty is the best policy.

Can't wait to join the Super Whoosh...in a years time.

eequinox

i am not a cell c user but i must admit i am impressed with the feedback from them
they seem very transparrent and show they are adressing concern for issues that are reported

Vodacom have a look at CELL C they are making an effort are you ??????

Shred

Expert Member
Company Rep
Please Cell C; give Alberton and the rest of Germiston Coverage!!!! (Dinwiddie specifically). I think Boksburg is also lacking quite a bit.

Johand

Expert Member
+1000 points to Cell C for open clear and straightforward communication. I am so moving to them when my current contract expires.

walterl

Expert Member
Thanks for the open and honest feedback. This is the second month I've been using the 5gb speedstick and I'm still a happy Cell C customer!

purejimcn

i did notice improvements in the connection last night, now im a happier cell c customer :)

Geoffers

Thanks cell C

I was getting 3 Mb last week and this now getting 6.9 Mb
Thanks guys for sorting out the issues in Randpark Ridge

Madhawk

Honorary Master
It's a pity it takes awhile for them to communicate with their customers.

Looking at the Cell C sub forum allot of people are getting frustrated.

I know there's no perfect network, but just keep your clients upto speed, that's all anyone asks for.

On another note, no problems on my side. Still getting 10 Mb/s download speeds.

ngwenyas

lol lol Cell C, you are having problems already? Wait a few more months then you will see what a REAL PROBLLEM IS!:D

MasterTech

wow now this is how feedback should be given. I come from a very technical background and understand how hard it is to faultfind and troubleshoot things like this, but to actually be honest and let the world know is a very very bold step. Well done CELL C. I have noticed a considerable improvment with my cell c reception and gprs connection. Hats of to CELL C

system32

Expert Member
Please Cell C; give Alberton and the rest of Germiston Coverage!!!! (Dinwiddie specifically). I think Boksburg is also lacking quite a bit.
+1

Please, Please Cell C - don't forget us in the Southern Suburbs, we also need some whooosh.
Save us from slow MTN and VodaScum

entrepr

Expert Member
With the vendor they have chosen, I guess they are in for ongoing, frequent software upgrades and patches